Ben Carson is in!!!

This should be entertaining, if nothing else. Typical of the right; they think just any black man will do. As long as he's black. This guy isn't ready for primetime.
will be interesting to see if there any chicken and watermelon jokes coming from the right on this one.
The republicans needed an "Uncle Tom" to try and appear that they are diverse.
The republicans needed an "Uncle Tom" to try and appear that they are diverse. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That's exactly what Jesus would say.
So the leftists here start out with a racist rant, two of them in fact including the bitch of the west, Well Endowed. Why don't you go suck off a Muslim so he won't look at you badly WE.
That's exactly what Jesus would say. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where would someone find it in the Bible?
So the leftists here start out with a racist rant, two of them in fact including the bitch of the west, Well Endowed. Why don't you go suck off a Muslim so he won't look at you badly WE. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
why don't you go cum in a tube sock. No need to bring any more of you into the world.
So the leftists here start out with a racist rant, two of them in fact including the bitch of the west, Well Endowed. Why don't you go suck off a Muslim so he won't look at you badly WE. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did my comment offend you? Or does the truth offend you? If you are muslim, Black, Mexican, Gay, or a woman I don't see how you support their platform since they (republicans) are heavily geared towards White rich men- that's pure fact. Plus what qualifications does Ben Carson have to be POTUS. Yes I admire his career as a great pediatrician, but how does that translate into world affairs and politics in general??? He is so green that it's a joke- he has much experience in politics as Dr.Phil.
WE, admit it. You hate Carson because he's black. He's also a professing Christian. I wonder how many reviews he has on here?
The republicans needed an "Uncle Tom" to try and appear that they are diverse. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That is THE MOST RACIST REMARK IVE EVER HEARD YOU SAY...and you've said a lot but that takes the cake. your are nothing but a bigoted piece of shit. what is it with you??? Is it because his skin is lighter than yours or is it because he is smarter than you?,which BTWW isn't very hard to be. You have nothing intellectual to contribute but ignorant senile remarks.

STFU and go to help you pathetic sorry excuse of a human being. You give your people a bad name. Go suck Hillary Dick.
That is THE MOST RACIST REMARK IVE EVER HEARD YOU SAY...and you've said a lot but that takes the cake. your are nothing but a bigoted piece of shit. what is it with you??? Is it because his skin is lighter than yours or is it because he is smarter than you?,which BTWW isn't very hard to be. You have nothing intellectual to contribute but ignorant senile remarks.

STFU and go to help you pathetic sorry excuse of a human being. You give your people a bad name. Go suck Hillary Dick. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
His skin tone is actually darker than mine, but that's not the case- he is an Uncle Tom and I stand by my words. This is a man that was raised on welfare/medicaid/ and benefitted from Affirmative Action and now he speaks against those 3 things that help make him what he is today- he is a sellout. The republicans need a "darkie" to say .."hey look we are not racist here's our "darkie" yeah vote for us..... It may sound racist but it's the honest truth- Republicans have never been acceptive to african Americans in the last 30 years- if they reached out to African Americans and minorities and remember that the U.S is a huge melting pot maybe they will a Presidential election, but they keep catering to white males which White males alone won't help them win the White House. It's no coincidence that you have all these different ethnicities running for POTUS in the republican party it's a smokescreen but the average american can see right through their little ploy.

STFU and go to help you pathetic sorry excuse of a human being. You give your people a bad name. Go suck Hillary Dick. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's just the truth. Republitards can see the writing on the wall. The white man's days of being in the majority are coming to a close. The reign of the old white man's party is over. They figure they better trot out some brothers. It's the equivalent of saying you aren't racist because you have some black friends. Why is it racist to admit the truth? Republitards have a special disdain for the poor and downtrodden, many of which happen to be black or latino. They have never been about helping anyone but old, rich white men. Period. Actions speak louder than words ever will. If you continually piss on an entire race, don't then turn and try to tell them it's raining. They aren't buying it. The revolution will be televised.
It's just the truth. Republitards can see the writing on the wall. The white man's days of being in the majority are coming to a close. The reign of the old white man's party is over. They figure they better trot out some brothers. It's the equivalent of saying you aren't racist because you have some black friends. Why is it racist to admit the truth? Republitards have a special disdain for the poor and downtrodden, many of which happen to be black or latino. They have never been about helping anyone but old, rich white men. Period. Actions speak louder than words ever will. If you continually piss on an entire race, don't then turn and try to tell them it's raining. They aren't buying it. The revolution will be televised. Originally Posted by WombRaider
George Zimmerman was a "white Hispanic", or was it too much of an intellectual challenge for your pea brain to remember that fact beyond 30 or 40 days, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: 53% of Hispanics self-identify as white, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
George Zimmerman was a "white Hispanic", or was it too much of an intellectual challenge for your pea brain to remember that fact beyond 30 or 40 days, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: 53% of Hispanics self-identify as white, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When the revolution comes, if you think latinos are going to 'self-identify' as white, you're going to have a rude awakening. You can take your polls and your surveys and stick them up your pinche culo, motherfucker. VIVA LA RAZA!