Do Muslims immigrate to a country or invade it?

• DSK
  • 05-06-2015, 10:23 PM
I can't personally think of any country that is demonstrably better because of the decision that someone made that allowing immigration of Muslims was a good idea. They have no trouble killing each other over very slight religious differences. They want to kill people who draw the prophet Muhammed.
I would love for us to just leave them alone to do their thing, and not come to America to do it. They are completely incompatible with American culture. They completely hate it and reject it. They want to dramatically change the culture - they are invading, not immigrating.
The answer is in the current law. To immigrate legally to the United States you have to SWEAR that you will give up all other loyalties to any other country or potenate. You also have to abide by our laws. Now if a Muslim wants to return the Middle East to join ISIS or stay here and serve ISIS then they have not fulfilled the vow they made. Same thing if they promote Sharia law in place of our Constitution. They have failed to live up to their vows. They are not immigrants, they are invaders and should be treated as such.
you're a fucking idiot... and are treated as such, JDIdiot.
Look at the Tsarnaev brothers. They came here and got free food, shelter, money and education. As far as I can tell, most of their relatives did the same thing. A Massachusetts judge refused to throw some of them out of the country. The older brother left the country and came back without incident.

The fundamental transformation is underway. I'm surprised that Garland cop isn't in jail, he denied those two Muslims their guaranteed right to Jihad.
Look at the Tsarnaev brothers. They came here and got free food, shelter, money and education. As far as I can tell, most of their relatives did the same thing. A Massachusetts judge refused to throw some of them out of the country. The older brother left the country and came back without incident.

The fundamental transformation is underway. I'm surprised that Garland cop isn't in jail, he denied those two Muslims their guaranteed right to Jihad. Originally Posted by gnadfly
One family, to which you admit you don't know everything about, but the fundamental transformation is underway? You're a fool. Do you even read what you write?
The answer is in the current law. To immigrate legally to the United States you have to SWEAR that you will give up all other loyalties to any other country or potenate. You also have to abide by our laws. Now if a Muslim wants to return the Middle East to join ISIS or stay here and serve ISIS then they have not fulfilled the vow they made. Same thing if they promote Sharia law in place of our Constitution. They have failed to live up to their vows. They are not immigrants, they are invaders and should be treated as such. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OH they have to swear? Well, then it's all good. No way that anyone could swear and then turn around and hurt us. I mean, they swore, right. Goddamn, are you Forest fucking Gump?
One family, to which you admit you don't know everything about, but the fundamental transformation is underway? You're a fool. Do you even read what you write? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just one Familly, yes.

But those pressure cooker bombs gave them the destructive power of multitudes.

Keep in mind, in the fight against terrorism, we have to get it right 100 percent of the time, or death and destruction will occur.

The terrorist only have to get it right once for death and destruction to occur.
The OP post is sad, hateful and racist. Here we go with the stereotype that all Muslims are jihadist and terrorist when the truth is that the great majority of Muslim are peaceful. When I lived in New York the majority of the organized crime families were run by Italians - so let's ban Italians from entering this country. Majority of Internet scams are done by Nigerians let's ban them and let's not forget that illegal drugs has plagued this nation for many years and the majority of drugs can be traced back to Mexican cartels so let's just ban all Mexicans from entering our nations.
DSK you are one restarted cock sucker - I really want to call you something else but the Christian in me won't let me stoop to your level you POS.
DSK you are one restarted cock sucker - I really want to call you something else but the Christian in me won't let me stoop to your level you POS. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes. Your Christlike restraint and loving disposition is an example to us all.

Yes. Your Christlike restraint and loving disposition is an example to us all.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep up your agenda with me COG you are really helping me build my case so I can present to the MODS.
  • Seedy
  • 05-07-2015, 10:03 AM
The Italian mobsters killed each other, very few civilian folks got killed. The Muslims just kill everyone, including themselves.
The Italian mobsters killed each other, very few civilian folks got killed. The Muslims just kill everyone, including themselves. Originally Posted by Seedy
I assume you are talking about ISIS? You act as if Muslims wake up every day and kill some random person in the same manner that you wake up and go to the rest room. You are really being unfair to the peaceful law abiding Muslims. While you at it why don't you associate the actions of the members of the Mexican cartel with the actions of every Mexican.
That must be a long list you are sending to the mods......are the forum's other notable trolls (AssUp and Wombraider) on that list as well?

Keep up your agenda with me COG you are really helping me build my case so I can present to the MODS. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
We should take our heed from Britain and France; they are regretting they laid out the welcome mat to so many muslims. Muslims who won't/don't assimilate.

Guys like this London Imam are coming our way, but unlike Britain and France, we don't have a colonial past with muslim countries, we should close the door to immigration from Islamic states:

The tenets of Islam are incompatible with American notions of individual rights, free speech and freedom of (from) religion.
Over 70% of Muslims Support Sharia Law, 90% Support Execution of Apostates – the brutal and barbaric Sharia law is supported in majority through the entire Muslim world.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...f-apostates-2/