Dorian Johnson Arrested.......remember him?

After all of the dust settles, it seems it is business as usual in Ferguson Mo.

http://www.ibtimes.com/dorian-johnso...arrest-1911863

Meanwhile, in Chicago, Mayor Rahm is doing a great job controlling his zoo.

http://heyjackass.com
"In November, a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson after a federal investigation found no evidence that Wilson had acted illegally." (Quote from the linked article!)

Johnson's civil case was in trouble. Icing on the cake.
"In November, a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson after a federal investigation found no evidence that Wilson had acted illegally." (Quote from the linked article!)

Johnson's civil case was in trouble. Icing on the cake. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Which cake was that? The one you hooded boys had down at the meeting place?

I love how you're in the middle of every thread about black people, yelling at anyone who will listen to your dumbass.
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Which cake was that? The one you hooded boys had down at the meeting place?

I love how you're in the middle of every thread about black people, yelling at anyone who will listen to your dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That is just modus operandi for LLidiot. He's like santa except that he shows up wherever racism and bigotry need to be spread.

Ah, one of our local racists speaks up and (surprise, surprise) he accuses someone of racism because they point out a fact.

Dorian also got a job with the city of St. Louis so it can't be because he was poor and unemployed.
"The arrest came hours after reports emerged that Johnson is suing the city of Ferguson"

Really? I find it kinda odd that just hours after he filed a suit that he would be involved in something like that. By the way when are we gonna hear about witness 41 getting charged for lying about the case.
Ah, one of our local racists speaks up and (surprise, surprise) he accuses someone of racism because they point out a fact.

Dorian also got a job with the city of St. Louis so it can't be because he was poor and unemployed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Read your post again. How does pointing out possible racism make someone a racist?
Read your post again. How does pointing out possible racism make someone a racist? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It doesn't. You were a racist prior to accusing others on here they were.
"The arrest came hours after reports emerged that Johnson is suing the city of Ferguson"

Really? I find it kinda odd that just hours after he filed a suit that he would be involved in something like that. By the way when are we gonna hear about witness 41 getting charged for lying about the case. Originally Posted by slingblade
Do you see a connection?

Was it within hours of the Sun coming up?
It doesn't. You were a racist prior to accusing others on here they were. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But how would you know that... before I said anything? Keep on digging that hole, you pussy fart.
I remember the lying THUG...

But how would you know that....... Originally Posted by WombRaider
.. you try too hard to accuse others of being racist. It is as plain as day.

Your "excuse" IS you dated a Black "girl" for 10 years .......your posting obsession with male body parts and sexual functions leads me to believe you are a Gay Racist.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A LOUD-MOUTHED, CHICKENSHIT, one at that.......

...... the DOJ as much as confirmed he was lying.....by disregarding his "story"!!!!

I guess he thought he would be "untouchable" since he filed a lawsuit against the cops!!

DumbAss stunt number THREE in The Ferguson Story.

#1: Accomplice in a robbery with Brown.
#2. Remaining with Brown in the confrontation with Wilson.
#3. Filing a lawsuit against the cops and carrying a pistol to St. Louis.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hasn't he already been convicted of lying to police?

Anyone ever uncover Michael Brown's juvi record?
Anyone ever uncover Michael Brown's juvi record? Originally Posted by gnadfly
The DOJ probably has it on file as part of the exoneration of Wilson.

Brown was too "comfortable" with bullying people not to have a "history" of it.

If I recall correctly the DA dismissed "Dorian's" statements as being "incredible."