Meanwhile, Back In Baltimore............

http://reason.com/blog/2015/05/06/co...t#.ch25ca:BRhi

State Attorney Mosely probably did the right thing on throwing red meat to the Mob so the burning and pillaging would stop.

But now that the dust has settled there, she has to face the realitiy that Lady Justice is blind..

Many of her charges are based on the whole "illegal arrest" senario. Just about every legal pundit asked, (except those on MSNBC), agree that the cops saw two men engaging in what appeared to be a street level drug buy, and when confronted with the police, both chose to run. The knife found was a product of this legal action by the police.

Allen Dershowitz stated that if she would have presented all of her evidence to a Grand Jury, rather than making the decision herself, very few of these charges would have ever received a "true bill".

Now, the State Attorney, and the entire leadership in Baltimore, will have to decide what the course of action will be when the majority of the cases against the five officers fall apart.
http://reason.com/blog/2015/05/06/co...t#.ch25ca:BRhi

Alan Dershowitz stated that if she would have presented all of her evidence to a Grand Jury, rather than making the decision herself, very few of these charges would have ever received a "true bill".

Now, the State Attorney, and the entire leadership in Baltimore, will have to decide what the course of action will be when the majority of the cases against the five officers fall apart. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Dershowitz stated she made the same mistake as the Zimmerman prosecutor. Overcharging on the 2nd degree murder. He's qualified to comment. Knows his stuff, and he is also a liberal.

The little prosecutor in Baltimore got her headlines and her face on TV.

Like the OJ Simpson prosecutors .... fame may not be in her future.

What are the names of the Zimmerman prosecutors?
Mike Nifong.
Mike Nifong. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Mike ... who?
Handled the North Carolina rape case.
Does anyone else find it ironic that after all these protests..Ferguson, NYC, Baltimore......That the protesters finally get their way and someone is actually charged for a crime against a Black man....and it turns out to now be a rush to judgement against the driver (another black man).

It's a black on black lynch mob.

The world has just taken a turn to the surreal
Does anyone else find it ironic that after all these protests..Ferguson, NYC, Baltimore......That the protesters finally get their way and someone is actually charged for a crime against a Black man....and it turns out to now be a rush to judgement against the driver (another black man).

The world has just taken a turn to the surreal Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Here's the game .... it's called "lets make a deal" and testify against "whitey"!

The problem:

For the little prosecutor, it's about "race" to her. For the cops, it's about cops.
What are the names of the Zimmerman prosecutors? Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Angela Corey as the Special Prosecutor in the Martin investigation.

de la Rionda as lead prosecutor.

Prosecutors John Guy and Richard Mantei assisted, with Guy making the opening statement.

The prosecutor initially responsible for the case was Norm Wolfinger, ......he requested to be removed from the case to help "tone down the rhetoric" for the public good.[13]" WikiShit is the source.

Little Miss Tuffet should follow suit .....

.............But she's won't, unless the new AG pushes on her a bit.
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Here's the game .... it's called "lets make a deal" and testify against "whitey"!

The problem:

For the little prosecutor, it's about "race" to her. For the cops, it's about cops. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know that you try your level best to sound smart, but you just end up looking like a huge ignorant buffoon.
Nothing you say makes any fucking sense. You might need to up the dosage on those pills, idiot.
I know that you try your level best .... Originally Posted by shanm
Next thing ... you'll be demanding coloring books with color by numbers.

You've already proven you don't know shit from show polish ...

...........SEE BELOW!!!!
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Someone ask LLIdiot, what the hell is a SHOW POLISH?
You mean shoe polish you fucktard?? Or have you been polishing a lot of shows recently?

By your very own definition then, you are an IGNORAMUS!

[SIZE="2"]

AGAIN, I am a self-proclaimed IGNORAMUS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dershowitz stated she made the same mistake as the Zimmerman prosecutor. Overcharging on the 2nd degree murder. He's qualified to comment. Knows his stuff, and he is also a liberal.

The little prosecutor in Baltimore got her headlines and her face on TV.

Like the OJ Simpson prosecutors .... fame may not be in her future.

What are the names of the Zimmerman prosecutors? Originally Posted by LexusLover

The problem:

For the little prosecutor, it's about "race" to her. For the cops, it's about cops. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Angela Corey as the Special Prosecutor in the Martin investigation.

de la Rionda as lead prosecutor.

Prosecutors John Guy and Richard Mantei assisted, with Guy making the opening statement.

The prosecutor initially responsible for the case was Norm Wolfinger, ......he requested to be removed from the case to help "tone down the rhetoric" for the public good.[13]" WikiShit is the source.

Little Miss Tuffet should follow suit .....

.............But she's won't, unless the new AG pushes on her a bit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know that you try your level best to sound smart, but you just end up looking like a huge ignorant buffoon.
Nothing you say makes any fucking sense. You might need to up the dosage on those pills, idiot. Originally Posted by shanm
I was thinking the same thing. Three posts and he basically said absolutely nothing. I've never personally witnessed a worse communicator. You try so hard to act like you know what you're saying, but you're like an actor who just doesn't have the gravitas for the role he's playing. You're like a kid wearing his dad's suit. It just doesn't fit. I know, I know. You'll make some lame comeback, label me a racist and then throw a non-sequitur in before you bleat on out of here. You're shtick is tired. So tired.

'Overcharged on the 2nd degree', like you know what that means or have any experience with it.

Here's another gem of yours:

It's called let's make a deal and testify against whitey. For the little prosecutor, it's about race to her. For the cops, it's about cops.

I'll give $100 to anyone OTHER than you, who knows what in the name of holy fucktards that even means.

Then you go to wikishits and ingest some more info, only to come back and regurgitate it for us.

...........SEE BELOW!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What, exactly is 'show' polish?

You don't know shit from shit. How about that?

The world has just taken a turn to the surreal Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not really. Especially when you know the leading killer of black men age 19-35 is other black men age 19-35.

I guess it's ironic that President Obama started whipping up a racial injustice with the Harvard Professor, said Trayvon Martin could be his son, that "we lost another one" after Michael Brown robbed a liquor store and now he's sacrificed a few black cops that probably voted for him. Naw, I call it poetic justice.