70 years ago today

Since we're commemorating anniversaries...it was 70 years ago today, 8 May, 1945, that forces of Nazi Germany conceded, closed up shop, ended aggressions, and just surrendered. It took the efforts of millions of men and, yes, a lot of women to make this happen. Now they got cheated during the Obama shutdown but they deserve our praise and our remembrance.

SNICK

You bring dishonor to their sacrifices with your partisan rhetoric
SNICK

You bring dishonor to their sacrifices with your partisan rhetoric Originally Posted by WombRaider

You bring dishonor to their sacrifices with your mere presence.SNICK

You, sir, are a miserable little pimple on a gnat's ass in the scheme of things.
You bring dishonor to their sacrifices with your mere presence.SNICK

You, sir, are a miserable little pimple on a gnat's ass in the scheme of things. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the puss contained within said pimple. We're all gnats in the scheme of things, idiot.
  • Seedy
  • 05-08-2015, 12:44 PM
We'd be saying Sig Heil if not for them.
Says the puss contained within said pimple. We're all gnats in the scheme of things, idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't get me confused with your buddy, Shamless.

What do you know about "idiots"?

You are Stupid.

When was the last time you posted anything of substance on this board?

Perhaps I should "qualify" the question with .....

.. anything of substance that wasn't posted by someone else already.
Don't get me confused with your buddy, Shamless.

What do you know about "idiots"?

You are Stupid.

When was the last time you posted anything of substance on this board?

Perhaps I should "qualify" the question with .....

.. anything of substance that wasn't posted by someone else already. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Substance? Like an infatuation with a prosecutor whose name you didn't even know two weeks ago? Like that?

Posted by someone else already? Like the opinions on the case that you simply parrot from some website, that's why half your posts are in quotations.
They truly were the world's greatest generation but they also did not through any thing away. My mother pass'd in September and we have been throwing trash out for the several months, cups and to go containers. I know it goes back to the depression but really
I know it goes back to the depression but really Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
My parents (primarily mother and grandmother) informed me that things were tight during the war years after the depression. So much material was dedicated to the war effort ... effort as well. Hoarding was acceptable.
SNICK

You bring dishonor to their sacrifices with your partisan rhetoric Originally Posted by WombRaider
In your previous life you always demanded a political angle for all posts, you got it now shut up.
In your previous life you always demanded a political angle for all posts, you got it now shut up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you shitting me? Says the guy who starts out a post talking about liberals and their ability to demonize before switching to deflategate and the New England Patriots. You're a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.