DID YOU KNOW?

Those “soldier salutes” you see during an NFL game are bought and paid for by the taxpayer through the military.

The Department of Defense paid 14 NFL teams $5.4 million from 2011 to 2014 for salutes like the Hometown Heroes segment and other advertising at professional football games. All but $100,000 of that money came from the National Guard.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ldier-salutes/
I didn't know this. I thought it was an honest (unbought) display of American patriotism.

It isn't. It is abuse of taxpayer dollars.
I didn't know this. I thought it was an honest (unbought) display of American patriotism.

It isn't. It is abuse of taxpayer dollars. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I agree with you if your source is correct- but I am glad you didn't attach this to a political party since this tradition has been taking place for some time- if it is true which I don't doubt your source- it's a shame.

TrendingIdiot, do us all a favor and DEFECT now! The sooner the better!

Their loss will be our gain!

but I am glad you didn't attach this to a political party since this tradition has been taking place for some time- if it is true which I don't doubt your source- it's a shame. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I suspect the "It's Obama's Fault" rant will soon be forthcoming.
  • Seedy
  • 05-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Bt, no one brought up odumbo till you did.
Bt, no one brought up odumbo till you did. Originally Posted by Seedy
Seedy, quit trying to hijack the thread that I have am trying to hijack.

Besides, I never mentioned "odumbo." You're the one who mentioned "odumbo"!

Let's get back on topic, shall we? Trendy, when are you going to start blaming Obama?

And Trendy, while I'm thinking about it. Where is the link that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration," as you claimed in another one of your numerous bogus threads?

So paying for something that someone else has to work to implement, is somehow dishonest to you. This speaks volumes. It can't be a display of patriotism, because there was money involved? You know people in the military get paid, right? They aren't doing it JUST for kicks.
Thanks for bumping my thread to the top with your inane post.

So paying for something that someone else has to work to implement, is somehow dishonest to you. This speaks volumes. It can't be a display of patriotism, because there was money involved? You know people in the military get paid, right? They aren't doing it JUST for kicks. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So paying for something that someone else has to work to implement, is somehow dishonest to you. This speaks volumes. It can't be a display of patriotism, because there was money involved? You know people in the military get paid, right? They aren't doing it JUST for kicks. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hypocrite much?, I got more examples where this came from... wormrider

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...83&postcount=3

Thanks for bumping my thread to the top with your inane post. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So you have no comment? You want everyone to work and earn their keep, but to those who have a job like this, suddenly it's wrong. You thought it was just good old patriotism? You're a fucking moron. The NFL is a Billion-dollar enterprise. People don't do shit for free, dumbass.

Do you work for free, whirlyturd?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't think that means what you think it means. I'm talking about defense contractors in the post you linked, not rank and file military men and women. Nice try though, dickhole. You got more examples? Bring it on, jizzmopper.

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't think that means what you think it means. I'm talking about defense contractors in the post you linked, not rank and file military men and women. Nice try though, dickhole. You got more examples? Bring it on, jizzmopper. Anything would be better than your stupid ass illuminati bullshit videos.
LMAO!
LMAO! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If we're playing jeopardy, my answer is "what people do when they see your dick for the first time".
If we're playing jeopardy, my answer is "what people do when they see your dick for the first time". Originally Posted by WombRaider
We are not and you are talking about DICK again?