hangem high

Two Police Officers Murdered During Traffic Stop In Mississippi – Manhunt Underway For Curtis and Marvin Banks…. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...s/#more-100664

• DSK
  • 05-10-2015, 04:44 AM
Two Police Officers Murdered During Traffic Stop In Mississippi – Manhunt Underway For Curtis and Marvin Banks…. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...s/#more-100664

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why did they do it?
Two Police Officers Murdered During Traffic Stop In Mississippi – Manhunt Underway For Curtis and Marvin Banks…. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why did they do it? Originally Posted by DSK
Frick Idiot, meet Frack Idiot!

Why are our resident Idiot's so damned obsessed with African American's in trouble with the law?

Perhaps they feel as long as the law is more focused on AA's, they will not pay much attention to the Idiot's Klan, errr Clan rally's.

Our resident Idiot Klaners, errr Claners are living proof that you can't fix stupid!
Why did they do it? Originally Posted by DSK
Evidently it's the trendy thing to do, murdering cops...
Frick Idiot, meet Frack Idiot!

Why are our resident Idiot's so damned obsessed with African American's in trouble with the law?

Perhaps they feel as long as the law is more focused on AA's, they will not pay much attention to the Idiot's Klan, errr Clan rally's.

Our resident Idiot Klaners, errr Claners are living proof that you can't fix stupid! Originally Posted by bigtex
You've been spelling your name wrong, BGItex...
You've been spelling your name wrong, BGItex... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I suspect that I was first called bigtex at about the same time that "Baby" IIFFYIdiot was only eating pablum and shittin' yellow.

Idiot!
I suspect that I was first called bigtex at about the same time that "Baby" IIFFYIdiot was only eating pablum and shittin' yellow.

Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are living in the past. From now on you shall be known as BGItex... fatter
You are living in the past. From now on you shall be known as BGItex... fatter Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And "from now on you shall be known as" COIdiot's personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

Please share with us the intimate details of why COIdiot once admiringly referred to you as "Sweet Ass."

Did COIdiot write a review of your special time together?
And "from now on you shall be known as" COIdiot's personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

Please share with us the intimate details of why COIdiot once admiringly referred to you as "Sweet Ass." Originally Posted by bigtex
BGItex you are the only one who ever called me that. Why is my ass a fascination of your's? Watch this video so you can get your mind out of the gutter, BGItex...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-aX8Pzjrc

b
BGItex you are the only one who ever called me that. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How quickly "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot seems to forget!

You recall that intimate conversation between you and your (not so) secret lover (COIdiot), don't you?

For those of you who might have missed it, here is a refresher course: Please note the unedited 3 words used by COIdiot in a rather private ECCIE Political Forum conversation between COIdiot and his ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY.

your sweet ass! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I know COIdiot's exact words made IIFFYIdiot's heart go pitter patter!

Did COIdiot write a review commemorating your special time together?

Perhaps it's located in the Another Realm Forum!

How quickly "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot forgets!

And now for a refresher course: Please note the unedited 3 words used by COIdiot in a rather intimate private ECCIE Political Forum conversation between only you and your ATF (COIdiot).

I know COIdiot's exact words made IIFFYIdiot's heart go pitter patter!

Did COIdiot write a review commemorating your special time together?

. Originally Posted by bigtex

BGItex, is jealous because his fat ass is covered in pimples. Eat some yogurt BGItex or better yet, drink some bleach...
BGItex, is jealous because his fat ass is covered in pimples. Eat some yogurt BGItex or better yet, drink some bleach... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFYIdiot, don't get pissed at me for reminding you of the (not so) private and (ahem) intimate Political Forum conversation between you and your (not so) secret "significant other," COIdiot.

Next time, you might want to utilize the much more private PM feature for the more (ahem) intimate conversations between you two love birds.

That way we won't overhear the (not so) private, "pillow talk" conversations between the two of you!

COIdiot-----> <-----"Sweet Ass" IIffy
BGItex, This might work for you... Y'all can have a beta male slumber party and suck zits till dawn and giggle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8_4SNPW1LM

BGItex, This might work for you... Y'all can have a beta male slumber party and suck zits till dawn and giggle.. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
COIdiot's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot: "This might work for you..."

There you have it folks, yet another tender "sweet nothings" moment between our two resident, Political Forum love birds.

COIdiot -----> <----- "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot
BGItex the "White Al Sharpton", here is some practice material for you. I'm sure Black Al had a zitty ass too, back when he was 150lbs over weight... Like you BGItex...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUjlle7ZVo