Rookie officer saved by armed citizen

Oklahoma City; a rookie officer and his training sargeant became separated while pursuing a suspect. When the rookie caught up, the suspect turned and attacked the officer gaining control of his baton. The suspect was beating the officer by striking him repeatedly in the head until an armed citizen told the suspect that he would kill if he continued.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ault-on-a-cop/
Oklahoma City; a rookie officer and his training sargeant became separated while pursuing a suspect. When the rookie caught up, the suspect turned and attacked the officer gaining control of his baton. The suspect was beating the officer by striking him repeatedly in the head until an armed citizen told the suspect that he would kill if he continued.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ault-on-a-cop/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so the moral of this story is the dude was a pussy and shouldn't have been a cop in the first place, if he could just lose his baton so easily. Probably a republitard too.
Do you have someone do your breathing for you. I don't think you have the brain power to do it on your own.
Do you have someone do your breathing for you. I don't think you have the brain power to do it on your own. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I breathe good. You chose to concentrate on the armed citizen, because that's what you're all about. I chose to focus on the fact this pussy lost his baton so easily.
Why don't you concentrate on the three policemen killed this week by thugs.

Here is a photo of the two cops in Mississippi. Neither one was a thug except by YOUR definition you racist bastard.
Why don't you concentrate on the three policemen killed this week by thugs. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
By blacks? If they were killed by black guys, just say black guys. Thugs makes you sound 20 times the racist that just saying it was black guys does.
According to you one of the cops killed is a thug. Do you deny what you said? Racist piece of shit that you are.

By the way, you've lost this round and the last one as well. I'm done with you Gruberman.
According to you one of the cops killed is a thug. Do you deny what you said? Racist piece of shit that you are.

By the way, you've lost this round and the last one as well. I'm done with you Gruberman. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, one of the cops killed was a black man. Have the decency to call him what he is. YOU said thug, not me. The fact that you think black and thug are interchangeable is a glimpse into how fucked up you are.
Why don't you concentrate on the three policemen killed this week by thugs.

Here is a photo of the two cops in Mississippi. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
By blacks? If they were killed by black guys, just say black guys. Thugs makes you sound 20 times the racist that just saying it was black guys does. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sergeant Moore of Idaho was killed by a white THUG, so who's the RACIST again? ... wormrider <- correct answer!
Have the decency to call him what he is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
They guy who beat the cop and the guy who killed the cops .... are ..

... pieces of shit.

Thugs just mouth off like you do, and pretend to be bad asses.
The police department is at fault for putting an inexperienced storm trooper on the street.

We need more guns.
funny, I get all of my news out of OKC and this is the first that I have heard of this
From five days ago

http://www.news9.com/story/28991878/...-from-hospital

Notice what they left out.
  • Seedy
  • 05-11-2015, 01:44 PM
so the moral of this story is the dude was a pussy and shouldn't have been a cop in the first place, if he could just lose his baton so easily. Probably a republitard too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You arrogant libtard COCKSUCKER, the citizen should have put a round right between that thugs eyes. One less piece of shit on this earth.