Sk8 friendly?

• onei
  • 07-23-2016, 06:18 AM
I keep seeing "Sk8 friendly" in various places. I guess I missed what that is supposed to be somewhere along the way. Can someone explain?
It's something you should look up. Not something that can be talked about on the boards. Best suggestion is don't go with anyone on that stuff or advertisers about it. Lots of picking going on.
  • onei
  • 07-23-2016, 06:57 AM
Thanks, I got the answer … bad stuff there. Something I want to stay FAR away from. I appreciate it.
Only one kind of skating I do, but there are no decent roller skating rinks with wood floors close by. So my skates are in a backpack hidden away in a closet. It was great exercise when I used to go every week.
If anyone knows of a decent place for indoor roller skating, let me know. I'd love to get back into that.
In addition to sk8 I've seen ***** ********. In my short time hobbying I understand it to mean ******* ** ******** **** ** **** ** ********* so she performs better. WTF? IRL I will party with girls I know get them loosened up with a few drinks but slow them down or cut them off because at some point she can't legally consent to shit. Not playing WK or anything just trying to understand how girls can put themselves in a vulnerable state with a stranger they know is going to fuck them.

Staff edit, Spice- Even mentioning forbidden topics is verboten.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
..... just trying to understand how girls can put themselves in a vulnerable state with a stranger they know is going to fuck them. Originally Posted by sickbastard
First you have to accept the fact that they don't WANT to fuck you or any of us for that matter. They are doing it for the money, most likely to pay for something that has more importance to them than their safety.
  • Toyz
  • 07-23-2016, 11:09 AM
Only one kind of skating I do, but there are no decent roller skating rinks with wood floors close by. So my skates are in a backpack hidden away in a closet. It was great exercise when I used to go every week.
If anyone knows of a decent place for indoor roller skating, let me know. I'd love to get back into that. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Most sports I am or was really good at...but I could never skate for shit.
ah yes, i remember skating at the rink every weekend when i was younger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIELYkfoKy8

those were the days, eh?
I never got into roller blades and only went ice skating a few times but the single blade weren't easy on my ankles.
I never got into roller blades and only went ice skating a few times but the single blade weren't easy on my ankles. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
i know a place where we can pull off some gnarly 360 olly pops
grind some seriously long steel hoping we dont crack the sack or birdshit the concrete.
Disclaimer...i have no idea what i just said
ah yes, i remember skating at the rink every weekend when i was younger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIELYkfoKy8

those were the days, eh? Originally Posted by chowtime
When I was in jr high and highschool, my band played for "sockhops" every Saturday night at a rink on Brentwood @ Lamar that is now a body shop.. ahh, the good old days.. lol
This entire line of discussion is extremely borderline on this site. Going to close this one down.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.