Drumpf won't release his tax returns. At all. Sad.

"Corruption on a scale never before seen" ... "Crooked who?" ... Drumpf done grabbed Lady Liberty by the pussy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0990edc31c493

It’s All But Official: Donald Trump Won’t Release His Tax Returns
And in not doing so, he’s setting a precedent for secrecy that others will likely follow.

The writing has been on the wall for months now, but Sunday seemed to make it official: Donald Trump will become the first presidential nominee since Gerald Ford to not release his tax returns during the campaign.

Both Trump’s vice presidential nominee, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, and his campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, essentially confirmed during their respective interviews that no disclosure would be forthcoming.

“I think as soon as the audit is completed [he will make them public],” Pence said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” When host Chuck Todd mentioned that the most recent returns weren’t under audit, Pence didn’t blink.

“He will release all his tax returns when the final audit is completed,” Pence said.

Conway stuck to a similar script when discussing the tax returns during an interview with ABC’s “This Week.”
“Not until our accountants and our lawyers say that we should,” she said, when asked if they would be released before the election. “We’re under audit. But he has disclosed a 104-page financial disclosure form that is publicly available. Anybody can pull it up and I say that they should.”

Trump has been under constant pressure to make his tax returns public, both because not doing so would be a sharp break from prior practice and because there are a number of questions surrounding his finances and charitable giving. The latest questions were raised in a Washington Post article Saturday,*which reported that, despite routine public boasting about his generosity, there was almost no evidence that Trump has given to charity since 2009.
Trump and his campaign have cited a rolling audit of his finances as the reason why he can’t disclose his tax returns. Though lawyers advise against putting out returns during an audit, they have also stressed that there is no legal prohibition from doing so. *

Explanations aside, the decision to not make his returns public makes Trump especially guarded in the modern political era. Every major-party presidential nominee since Nixon has put out this information, save Ford, who released a summary when he ran in 1976. Hillary Clinton and her husband have put out returns every year since 1977. Even Pence put out 10 years of tax returns this cycle. *

Trump is different. And while his campaign has argued that Clinton is secretive in other areas*(they’ve demanded that she*turn over all of her emails from her time as secretary of state, for example), it’s also true that Trump has now set a precedent of nondisclosure that future candidates can (and will) follow.
Anyone with a decent income has a CPA do their taxes because they are so complex. He will not release them because people like you are to stupid to understand.
As a liberal would say, this is yesterday's news.
There is no controlling authority as Al Gore would say.
Anyone with a decent income has a CPA do their taxes because they are so complex. He will not release them because people like you are to stupid to understand. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

You're such a rube!
I really do not give two shits about his tax returns.
Personally, it is not any business of the people regardless of party affiliation.
This idea that divulging your tax returns is a requirement to be President or any other office holder is just another intrusion into the personal and private lives and does not mean shit.
I would not show you the sales tax on one of my receipts from the cleaners much less my income taxes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

You're such a rube! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're such an 0zer0!... HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

"Corruption on a scale never before seen" ... "Crooked who?" ... Drumpf done grabbed Lady Liberty by the pussy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0990edc31c493

It’s All But Official: Donald Trump Won’t Release His Tax Returns
And in not doing so, he’s setting a precedent for secrecy that others will likely follow.

The writing has been on the wall for months now, but Sunday seemed to make it official: Donald Trump will become the first presidential nominee since Gerald Ford to not release his tax returns during the campaign.

Both Trump’s vice presidential nominee, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, and his campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, essentially confirmed during their respective interviews that no disclosure would be forthcoming.

“I think as soon as the audit is completed [he will make them public],” Pence said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” When host Chuck Todd mentioned that the most recent returns weren’t under audit, Pence didn’t blink.

“He will release all his tax returns when the final audit is completed,” Pence said.

Conway stuck to a similar script when discussing the tax returns during an interview with ABC’s “This Week.”
“Not until our accountants and our lawyers say that we should,” she said, when asked if they would be released before the election. “We’re under audit. But he has disclosed a 104-page financial disclosure form that is publicly available. Anybody can pull it up and I say that they should.”

Trump has been under constant pressure to make his tax returns public, both because not doing so would be a sharp break from prior practice and because there are a number of questions surrounding his finances and charitable giving. The latest questions were raised in a Washington Post article Saturday,*which reported that, despite routine public boasting about his generosity, there was almost no evidence that Trump has given to charity since 2009.
Trump and his campaign have cited a rolling audit of his finances as the reason why he can’t disclose his tax returns. Though lawyers advise against putting out returns during an audit, they have also stressed that there is no legal prohibition from doing so. *

Explanations aside, the decision to not make his returns public makes Trump especially guarded in the modern political era. Every major-party presidential nominee since Nixon has put out this information, save Ford, who released a summary when he ran in 1976. Hillary Clinton and her husband have put out returns every year since 1977. Even Pence put out 10 years of tax returns this cycle. *

Trump is different. And while his campaign has argued that Clinton is secretive in other areas*(they’ve demanded that she*turn over all of her emails from her time as secretary of state, for example), it’s also true that Trump has now set a precedent of nondisclosure that future candidates can (and will) follow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What the fuck would you do with them? To count past 10 you have to take off your shoes.

Shit for brains.
Why should he? Nobody else complies with any rules.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 10-31-2016, 07:43 PM
Personally, it is not any business of the people regardless of party affiliation.
This idea that divulging your tax returns is a requirement to be President or any other office holder is just another intrusion into the personal and private lives and does not mean shit.
I would not show you the sales tax on one of my receipts from the cleaners much less my income taxes.
. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Spot on.

Originally releasing them was a PR gimmick. I am surprised it has taken this long for someone to say, "No".

It doesn't change what we know about Trump, nor about Clinton. Just a deflection from what should matter.
I demand that Assup post his tax return here!
Spot on.

Originally releasing them was a PR gimmick. I am surprised it has taken this long for someone to say, "No".

It doesn't change what we know about Trump, nor about Clinton. Just a deflection from what should matter.
Originally Posted by Old-T
True that Old Yeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Spot on.

+2

Nixon didn't release his returns. does that mean Trump's refusal is similar? Nope!

Trump is not Nixon. in fact .. Clinton is closer to "Tricky Dick" than you might think. .. so is Billy Blythe.

the only analogies between Nixon and the Clinton's is the obvious one .. an obsession for power.

there is very little grey area between the candidates and voters. most voters have already decided

. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Mebbe the lying liberals would think better of Trump if they found out that he donated his skid-marked under wear to charity like Slick Willy the perjuring and disbarred sexual predator did !
Fucker still wont. I hear they're down on St. Maartens, at Twitler's former Caribbean getaway.

We'll never see them now.