Why no answer Mr. St. Christopher?

First off, I love it when posters respond with comment about drinking induced comments.
It is the ultimate female wolf response of rolling over on her back and offering up of her throat (or ass) for the alpha male to do as he chooses.
Instead of keeping her fucking mouth shut and acknowledging she has been stunned and has no refute of any other kind. These usually come from posters with high numbers of posts because, God love the little stupid bastards, they can't let it go without another stupid remark.

But the rules of the forum clearly prohibit such remarks about drinking alcohol

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drug mention and drug use mentions, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance and any type of racial slurs...those will not be tolerated.

It doesn't say illicit drug mention and illicit drug use. It says drug use. Alcohol is a drug.
It has a negative impact on millions of people's lives

So if you won't enforce your own rules, change them.

Anything is better than being a spineless hypocrite.

Drunk posting again, Cockmunchmaster? So you aren't just going to hit the RTM button, but double down and call out the owner? B/C, in your opinion, drinking constitutes drug use which can't be mentioned. Why don't you go fuck up another forum or board but do it sober. Not that anyone will be able to tell the difference.

wow.. that is genius!!!

I'm not the one that doubled down dumb shit. I have never pressed the RTM button. Why would I?
You guys couldn't be more harmless.
But look at your stupid ass self. Last week you were one of the cunts lining up to try and vote an illiterate little twerp off being banned. Vote him off! What a batch of morons.

And now what do you see douche-bag?
You see nothing. You don't understand the rule chunk I quoted.
Of course you don't. You're stupid.
But nothing has happened to me. No ban, no points, no nothing.
I've raised a valid point.

You've shown off your stupidity.

So once again, dickemdown? Mr. St. Christopher?

What say either of you?

PS fireass rates no reply.

Drunk posting again, Cockmunchmaster? So you aren't just going to hit the RTM button, but double down and call out the owner? B/C, in your opinion, drinking constitutes drug use which can't be mentioned. Why don't you go fuck up another forum or board but do it sober. Not that anyone will be able to tell the difference.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
it took me a while but I just got it.
How long did you serve for vehicular manslaughter?
Just another guy who thinks it was somebody else'e fault because they got in your way.
Drinking isn't drug use for you. It's just the way you are.
Too stupid to ask why a supposed drinker is anti drinking. You just assume his logic is as fucked up as yours, barfly.

And it doesn't matter if you're too much of a coward to call out someone you think is wrong. I'm not going to let your personal shortcomings limit me.
If I get kicked off for asking questions, then all it does keep me from being exposed to this particular group of morons. You're nothing and will continue to be nothing.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
it took me a while but I just got it.
How long did you serve for vehicular manslaughter?
Just another guy who thinks it was somebody else'e fault because they got in your way.
Drinking isn't drug use for you. It's just the way you are.
Too stupid to ask why a supposed drinker is anti drinking. You just assume his logic is as fucked up as yours, barfly.

And it doesn't matter if you're too much of a coward to call out someone you think is wrong. I'm not going to let your personal shortcomings limit me.
If I get kicked off for asking questions, then all it does keep me from being exposed to this particular group of morons. You're nothing and will continue to be nothing.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hypocritical lately Munchie? You ask a lot of stupid questions so let me ask you a stupid question; I don't drink, smoke, or use drugs. Never have. So why do you insist on calling me out as being drunk? Seems like you've violated the rules many times. Shouldn't you fall on your sword and maybe set an example for your lesser ilk like WTF and Assup?
Hey, masterdickmuncher!!! You've once again exposed your ignorance, masterdickmuncher. "Illicit" is an adjective describing the noun "drug", and in this instance it cannot be omitted as you are disingenuously trying to do, masterdickmuncher. Yes, alcohol is a "drug", but it is not an "illicit drug", and hasn't been since the 18th Amendment was repealed in 1933, masterdickmuncher. Hence, since "alcohol" is not an "illicit drug", no rule has been violated, masterdickmuncher.
First off, I love it when posters respond with comment about drinking induced comments.
It is the ultimate female wolf response of rolling over on her back and offering up of her throat (or ass) for the alpha male to do as he chooses.
Instead of keeping her fucking mouth shut and acknowledging she has been stunned and has no refute of any other kind. These usually come from posters with high numbers of posts because, God love the little stupid bastards, they can't let it go without another stupid remark.

But the rules of the forum clearly prohibit such remarks about drinking alcohol

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drug mention and drug use mentions, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance and any type of racial slurs...those will not be tolerated.

It doesn't say illicit drug mention and illicit drug use. It says drug use. Alcohol is a drug.
It has a negative impact on millions of people's lives

So if you won't enforce your own rules, change them.

Anything is better than being a spineless hypocrite.

If you wish to make a point about something, it might be a little smarter to express it in such fashion that it doesn't so obviously appear to be an angry, bitter, drunken late-night rant.

Just a suggestion.
Hey, masterdickmuncher!!! You've once again exposed your ignorance, masterdickmuncher. "Illicit" is an adjective describing the noun "drug", and in this instance it cannot be omitted as you are disingenuously trying to do, masterdickmuncher. Yes, alcohol is a "drug", but it is not an "illicit drug", and hasn't been since the 18th Amendment was repealed in 1933, masterdickmuncher. Hence, since "alcohol" is not an "illicit drug", no rule has been violated, masterdickmuncher. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here we go again. Ladies and Germs, straight from the bookmarked pages of dictionary.com...

IBIDiot, the GED dropout!!!
If you wish to make a point about something, it might be a little smarter to express it in such fashion that it doesn't so obviously appear to be an angry, bitter, drunken late-night rant.

Just a suggestion. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Could it be that manassmunchers true source of anger is over his " partner ", Lubed Wide Ass, no longer being around to " face ride " manassmuncher ? True love, and all that......
What? No dingleberries?

I B IDiot, the GED dropout!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, U B Idiot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You never spoke truer words, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I'm not the one that doubled down dumb shit. I have never pressed the RTM button. Why would I?
You guys couldn't be more harmless.
But look at your stupid ass self. Last week you were one of the cunts lining up to try and vote an illiterate little twerp off being banned. Vote him off! What a batch of morons.

And now what do you see douche-bag?
You see nothing. You don't understand the rule chunk I quoted.
Of course you don't. You're stupid.
But nothing has happened to me. No ban, no points, no nothing.
I've raised a valid point.

You've shown off your stupidity.

So once again, dickemdown? Mr. St. Christopher?

What say either of you?

PS fireass rates no reply.

You're an idiot. Your point isn't valid. Like IB says, the rule says illicit drug use which alcohol isn't. Getting the mods or owner involved just brings unwanted attention to the forum. The mods are going to point and ban who they want. Did you read DeD's updated rules clarification? Sometimes rulings get reversed. It appears DeD rules interpretation was.

Do you get drunk because you are angry or are you angry because you are drunk?

Also, instead of going on a drunken, angry public rant about some rule clarification you could simply PM the question to StC or the mod of your choosing. But thanks for publicly humiliating yourself again Cockmuncher! Always enjoyable.
Do you get drunk because you are angry or are you angry because you are drunk? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Good question. Looks like poor assmuncher is caught in a vicious cycle. To end it, he is trying to commit suicide by mod. He's too much of a pussy to leave on his own.
Still pining for EATLER, I see, Junior.

Next time, you need to stand your ground, so that corpulent POS doesn't take the bullet for you again.

Actually, if the poster is from one of the numerous dry or moist counties in this country, then alcohol is illicit drug use, at least in some instances.

The short answer is STFU.