Female Navy Seal candidate quits!

Yep, she hung up her G String before she made it to the 24 week basic training.

http://taskandpurpose.com/female-nav...-training/amp/

Maybe a female with a dick will have a better chance.
GI Jane was just a film.. That's what all these women libber idiots can't get into their head.. SINCE a solid 70% of MEN quit, what makes them think a woman wouldn't?
Well at least they gave her a chance. I am surprised a women hasn't tried to get into the NFL, lol.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Yep, she hung up her G String before she made it to the 24 week basic training.

http://taskandpurpose.com/female-nav...-training/amp/

Maybe a female with a dick will have a better chance. Originally Posted by bambino

Well we all know she is to old for you...

And in a fight between you and her , I'd take her beating your ass any day of the week.

She is younger , in better shape , combat trained and probably has a bigger clit than you.

GI Jane was just a film.. That's what all these women libber idiots can't get into their head.. SINCE a solid 70% of MEN quit, what makes them think a woman wouldn't? Originally Posted by garhkal
I wonder how many men wash out before basic training?
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 01:08 PM
I wonder how many men wash out before basic training? Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe you can start training the girls at an early age bambino.

Any girl that could put up with you from junior high to high school graduation should have no problem being a Navy Seal!
I wonder how many men wash out before basic training? Originally Posted by bambino
How did you do EATLER?

Did you wash out?

Do you even wash?

Out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
They gave her a chance, she couldn't cut it. No big deal.
The results were not pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDVxrpTreWA

Well at least they gave her a chance. I am surprised a women hasn't tried to get into the NFL, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
the wash out rate for SEALs is upwards of 70% and that's after you go through the selection process and fitness tests. a classic example of women being physically inferior to men. the Marines had studies that showed the same thing with women in combat scenarios.

the Israelis do have women in combat roles but mostly because they need the "manpower" so to speak. some are integrated units some are not. i'm sure if the male population gave a large enough selection pool they'd exclude women from combat ground roles.

let them fly jets, as they have for years in the IDF, there are studies showing women can withstand g forces easier than men, those baby hips give them an advantage there.

driving a tank is about the same these days. i wonder if a woman could handle driving a Sherman vs. an Abrams? or in the case if Israel, the Merkava? probably not in most cases.

i was in San Diego at Point Loma near Coronado where the SEALs trained, you'd see these guys carrying telephone poles as they ran on the beach, and not just carrying it, they had to raise it up and down as they ran. i was at the EM club one day and some Marines were getting a bit rowdy. 3 or 4 of them were at the bar when an older guy in civilian clothes came up to get a drink.

the Marines started some horseplay and one got shoved into the older guy and knocked his drink over. he laughed and said "okay which one of you is gonna buy me another drink?" they told him to fuck off. that turned out to be a big mistake. the older guy told them "either one of you buys me a drink or you all get yer ass kicked" they laughed at him and squared off. in about 15 seconds later, they were all on their asses. this older guy wiped the floor with them. it looked like a Chuck Norris movie fight but for real.

of course the MP's come over and this older guy shows his id and they immediately start calling him Sir. turns out he was a Captain in the Navy and just so happened to be Commander of the SEAL school and a SEAL himself. that Captain was rather amused by it all and went easy on the Marines. didn't press any charges. they were just glad it was over.

had a buddy Joe Blowers, he washed out with 2 weeks to go. big dude, college football player, not good enough for the NFL so he joined the Navy. blew his knee out on an obstacle course. the Navy fixed his knee of course but it took him too long to rehab. he lost his window to graduate. he said the training made football practice look like a stroll in the park.

women can yap all they want about equality but in strictly physical terms they aren't equal.

fortunately for them, biology gives them the golden punanny which appears stronger than biceps bahhaaaaaa

women can't cut the physical demands of combat ground troops. fact.
How did you do EATLER?

Did you wash out?

Do you even wash?

Out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You couldn't make the cut in the Navy Pigs.

And in a fight between you and her , I'd take her beating your ass any day of the week.

She is younger , in better shape , combat trained and probably has a bigger clit than you. :roflmao

. Originally Posted by WTF
I bet her clit gets harder than your dick SnitchFuck! Now go recruit some " able bodied" Transgenders. You know where to find them.
The results were not pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDVxrpTreWA Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Hahaha, poor baby her quad tensed up when she kicked the ball and it really hurt, lol.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

She is younger , in better shape , combat trained and probably has a bigger clit than you.

she's not combat trained you idiot. if you'd bothered to read the article it says she's an ROTC junior in College.

"The female midshipman, identified by Military.com in July as a ROTC junior at an unnamed U.S. college, was the elite SEAL Officer Assessment and Selection (SOAS) program’s first female entrant since the Department of Defense lifted restrictions on female applicants for combat arms and special operations forces roles in 2016."

and this idiot wonders why i have him on ignore? bahhaaaa

that's your problem. you and Mr. Potato Head and your ilk just post to reply with bullshit. as if that proves any counter point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

she's not combat trained you idiot. if you'd bothered to read the article it says she's an ROTC junior in College.

"The female midshipman, identified by Military.com in July as a ROTC junior at an unnamed U.S. college, was the elite SEAL Officer Assessment and Selection (SOAS) program’s first female entrant since the Department of Defense lifted restrictions on female applicants for combat arms and special operations forces roles in 2016."

and this idiot wonders why i have him on ignore? bahhaaaa

that's your problem. you and Mr. Potato Head and your ilk just post to reply with bullshit. as if that proves any counter point? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
SnitchFuck is just a limp dicked nuisance and an idiot. Asswipes just a dirty, stupid, slovenly cocksucking pig. They appear to be teaming up. In their case, 2 heads are less than one.