URL / Website: www.lickmensclub.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: Lap Dance, Two second hj, Promise extras, bounced with cash
Hair Length and Color: N**** had shoulder length brown hair, T****** had a wig
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: N**** was latina, tall, shoulder length brown hair, nice butt with B boobs, T****** was thick/flabby,
Recommendation: No
Never pay up front. Only did it once with the same result.
Never pay up front. Only did it once with the same result. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Yes, never EVER. That goes for everything in life by the way, especially strippers and drug dealers.....
Dude...you know you can walk outside and there’s a full buffet out there...assuming it was night
Night or Day. And 1/3 are hot as fuck
I was a young and stupid idiot when I got my first real job and went to celebrate at Lipstick's about 23 years ago! When my credit card tab came up to 300 dollars (for like four beers, and a few shots for my dancer and myself), I figured out I was ass fucked. Never been back there since. Also, I had to get several 50 dollar blowjobs at clubs over the last two decades to make up for that one massive mistake lol :-)))))
No need to make the guy feel worse. Most of us have done it or done something else that we knew in hindsight that was a mistake. But yeah, like the other guys said. Never pay upfront and a strip club. If they want you to pay before play then just shrug your shoulders and go onto the next girl. Because you’re going to rip you off close to half the time. And the other half of the time they’re gonna do it half ass because they’re already got your money. Sorry that happened to you brother and thanks for the heads up.