URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Pandoras hairy hines
Activities: Table dance, VIP Dance
Hair Length and Color: short and light purple
Smoking Status: Didnt ask
Ethnic Background: Black
Physical Description: 5'8 with heels. 115lbs. B cups. Her ass and skin was so smooth and had some hips to pull on during the lapdance. She smelled great, not much convo, I wasn't there for that. She was showing it off on stage and it was so pretty. GOD TIER kitty. On stage she would get it right in your face and in the cage she would climb up and bamb! Kitty in your face. In the VIP she would grind and bounce and I was so close that I had to stop her. The worst part is that she has nipple piercings and she won't let you touch them, too sensitive. VIP was private because it was close to closing time and most of the other girls had left. There is another girl there P*******. Will be back to see her. So fine.
Recommendation: Yes
you didn't play with the other P*****, or did you? is the VIP still in the back, and wide open? what was the total fee you paid for your action?
I did but very briefly. She was in the middle cage and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I was between the cage dance floor and the main stage. She made her way over to me mid way through a song and rubbed her kitty all over my zipper while I squeezed her huge tits. She ended up getting about $10 in $1's from me in total.

The VIP is still in the back and wide open.

I spent like $100 total. $10 for parking, $10 to get in, $20 bucks in $1 tips when they were on stage. Then $25 for her in the VIP but I gave her $40 total, my choice. Was there for about 2 hours.