URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Montfort and alpha
Activities: Fbsm,tittysucking,L1
Hair Length and Color: Black in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'2, super fit, nice mm breast, ok face little booty
Recommendation: No
She seems very much like a "YMMV". She's been on my watch list but my spidey sense always says hold off.
I was too man but idk honestly it is better to go somewhere else
Link, pics?
Is russian on the menu?
Thanks
You do realize she has a profile on this site, Tara Evans
I've been on and off this site and the original ASPD for at least 15 years, I’ve seen Tara twice- no one I’ve ever seen has worse bcd manners. But man, that body- no matter what she does , guys will still see her
  • Jbob
  • 01-16-2020, 11:32 AM
Save your money. Go somewhere else.
I've been on and off this site and the original ASPD for at least 15 years, I’ve seen Tara twice- no one I’ve ever seen has worse bcd manners. But man, that body- no matter what she does , guys will still see her Originally Posted by Rdlrph777
You are right... that body type is my kryptonite.

If I had that body I would be upselling like you would not believe.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2020, 11:37 AM
Lots of negative press popping up in here
She’s always been straight to the point w me. Swear I get rug burns on my knees when I even think about her. She loves to fuck hard.

I think she’s like a guy hidden in a fantastic female hardbody. Just wants to fuck, no kissing, no acting romantic, get a good nut and move on. With her I say what u want and So does she. Then it’s on.

Not trying to defend her. Just passing on my experiences.

JMO.
Lots of negative press popping up in here Originally Posted by BLM69
I saw her a couple years ago in the same office complex. She definitely works out, because she had just finished before I got there. Must not have showered afterwards, because the sent of ”Tuna” was in the air.

But man that body!