URL / Website: https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...t/518063090713
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35 and Mockingbird
Activities: Awesome BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long mid-back length brown pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a true spinner, 95 pounds, A cups, muscular and toned, face looks rough, shaved tiny pussy, a couple of tats,
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Arcane

Thanks!
I saw her last year almost the exact session, boyfriend loser standing outside. She had two puppies “best part of the visit”. She called and wanted me to help with rent. I made the appointment for only one reason, the pups. Got there and told her forget the appointment but I’d give her the money for the puppies. Took them to no-kill shelter, the whole thing cost me $175.

The review sounds like a NO! body is tempting but save your money donate to a shelter. A women’s or a dog shelter, you’ll feel better about yourself.
I saw her last year almost the exact session, boyfriend loser standing outside. She had two puppies “best part of the visit”. She called and wanted me to help with rent. I made the appointment for only one reason, the pups. Got there and told her forget the appointment but I’d give her the money for the puppies. Took them to no-kill shelter, the whole thing cost me $175.

The review sounds like a NO! body is tempting but save your money donate to a shelter. A women’s or a dog shelter, you’ll feel better about yourself. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
WTF?!...Lmao
WTF?!...Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
I know, right?

well-written review!

The review sounds like a NO! body is tempting but save your money donate to a shelter. A women’s or a dog shelter, you’ll feel better about yourself. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
Thank you for posting this. Definitely going to pass on her then. I won’t be surprise if she (edit by staff please read the forum rules)