DGs

Almost never see this club posted so thought I would along some observations. First, this is an ethnic Club. If you're not a chocolate lover this is not a place for you to go. If you're nervous being in a club that is almost exclusively black patrons, this is not a club for you. But, I have been a few times so I thought I would give a field report.

It's a very small Club. One main stage and a couple of satellite stages. Mostly AA dancers but an occasional Hispanic or white girl as well. During the day, there's nothing to be concerned about at this club. There's a variety of customers and a variety of dancers. The food is the same as Cabaret East. And pretty good. They have their drink specials during the week Etc. Parking sucks unless you want a valet but if you don't mind walking a short distance it's free parking. Inside, loud and definitely a variety of girls. I've always seen some hot ones there and a lot of girls that have asses too big to fit through a door unless it's one of them automatic sliding doors. And everything in between.

I've been a few times during the day with a little chocolate friend of mine and never had any issues. Even went with another old white guy one day by ourselves and still had no problem. Girls were friendly but it is a hustle Club. Don't expect them to sit down and talk to you for a half an hour unless you're shelling out some cash.

I have always been told to not being there at night as I am not the ethnic that normally attends this club. Lot of drug dealers, pimps, thugs in there at night. But, it was new girlfriends birthday and she wanted to go there so we went Monday night. Monday night is called money Monday. It's one of their busier nights. If you've not been in and ethnic club like this, it's a Make It Rain Place place. The girls dance and guys throw shitloads of money on the stage. A lot of the girls make most their money on stage and almost no dances.

I was there with two really hot black girls. Had no problems with any of the guys. Even had some of them send drinks to our table. I got a lot of smiles and high-fives from guys sitting around us. Turned out most the guys were actually very friendly. There is a VIP area and some Ballers were up there with a bunch of the girls and had managers Block in the area to keep people out of there. Drinks were typical price strip club at night about 10 bucks for a crown and down. I was able to get a bottle of Grey Goose for $100 which is really not too bad. Met a really hot young 22 year old dancer that is fine as fuck. Gave me and the birthday girl some dances. I'm sure it's possible to get extras there like it is any club but, it's small and there's not a whole lot of place for it unless you buy one of those booths they have which are not cheap. The dancer had no problem giving me her number and Instagram and we're meeting up later this week.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised. I was very nervous going in but having two hot girls with seemed to work. I would still be cautious about going in there at night by myself as it can get pretty wild in there. Just be aware of what's going on around you and don't get caught up in things. But if you're comfortable with the clientele and you like chocolate dancers, you should try it out sometime. I will go again but I will take one of the girls that I went in there Monday night with rather than by myself.
I've gone there for years day or night with no problem, though not lately.

They used to have quite a few Hispanic dancers which I prefer.

The place is worn down but who cares if the girls are fun?