New Orleans : Male Waxing

passing along some praise for Restorative Bodyworks Uptown
https://restore-body.com/male-waxing-services

If you regularly shave, trim, nair the under carriage, the waxing service here is pretty good and relatively painless. $125 and have the back,crack & sack smooth as a baby's ass. Helpful when sharing your gift with dignified ladies.

Hygiene is so important
hi p
^^^

Lol

Ya but any HE at these waxing joints? Ive seen a few on xhamster lol. Its hotter when they pretend as if they aren't doing anything to make lil jimmy happy but then a "accidental" explosion occurs.
Ya but any HE at these waxing joints? Originally Posted by Ballistixz
OOF....thats an entirely different service industry, that'd I'd imagine would only happen at AMPs. Though it brings up a good point. HE should be offered with any type of service... haircut, tax prep, root canal, whatever....
The woman who operates this Spa is rather young and knows her way around the body parts. It can be a challenge not to get at least a half chub out of it.
hi p Originally Posted by annie@christophers
yes, I get that reference
OOF....thats an entirely different service industry, that'd I'd imagine would only happen at AMPs. Though it brings up a good point. HE should be offered with any type of service... haircut, Originally Posted by FatCity

Funny enough, I was visting Houston once and looking for a meeting with a provider and saw that they actually had a few individuals/places that offered haircut+ services. Essentially, a lot of them worked where you go in to a salon/spa and they would give you a haircut and then you would go afterwards to a massage room where they would give you a massage with extras. I liked the idea but at the time I didn't need a haircut so I passed for a regular AMP closer to where I was staying. That said, I think it is an idea that I really like especially if it could be incorporated with the actual haircut. Such as perhaps getting the extras while in the chair (that would be really cool). Only downside, is that the haircut could be shit or it may just be a better value to see a regular haircut place then see a regular provider. Regardless, it was interesting and next time I might have to check it out.
You ever see a stripper who tries to take on the role of a provider? Not the same as their money comes different. And their mood.

Or the lady who advertises massage or body rub only but is just plain better at the sex and extras part.

Or the lady that does dominatrix and torture but on the side does gfe too. I’d bet money the gfe part is a tad less believable. Don’t believe me…..book a multi hour and have them switch from dominant to submissive very quickly. Some just aren’t as good the other way. Some can do both but not as often.

I’d say if someone is good at the waxing. And they are known for it they should stick to that. I think I’d want that to be a bit more hygienic and one direction for the service. And after receiving said service I doubt sex is on my mind right then. Pores are open, or irritated skin and maybe blood may be present. I’m not tryna bump uglies that same day. Maybe just a rub. But non sexual nature.
There are some that are bad at both or good at both tho. But for me with the waxing thing its more exciting when you don't expect it. For AMPs you expect it and know what you are getting, but with waxing so far ive only seen professional. Even if she was just blue ball teasing and u just so happened to get off on that it would be exciting.

Its just kinda odd as well to me that none of this goes on considering the nature of a Brazilian wax. For some guys its impossible to not get erect as these girls maneuver around your tool yet still not even a pitty tug.

Originally Posted by FatCity
I highly recommend her
hi p Originally Posted by annie@christophers
What?

If you regularly shave, trim, nair the under carriage, the waxing service here is pretty good and relatively painless. $125 and have the back,crack & sack smooth as a baby's ass. Helpful when sharing your gift with dignified ladies.

Hygiene is so important Originally Posted by FatCity
Interesting link
I’m gonna set an appointment soon to try this out, after I get some warriors to pray for me. I’m picturing the scene from 40 year old virgin in my mind……..
I use $20 Wahl electric clippers from Dollar General.
Make sure you use the guard though. Tried without it recently and I looked like that guy on The 40 Year Old Virgin.
I use $20 Wahl electric clippers from Dollar General.
Make sure you use the guard though. Tried without it recently and I looked like that guy on The 40 Year Old Virgin. Originally Posted by albundy
wait, you gave yourself a buzzcut????
wait, you gave yourself a buzzcut???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I like it groomed, but not bare in that vicinity. I took a pass just above Little Jim and the twins and it looked like I used a razor. Had no choice but to keep going.
Looked ridiculous. But it’s groomed right now. So all good. Wish I had a chick around here to actually see it though.