Trump was correct... CHINAVIRUS

Republicans erupt after Energy Dept reportedly says COVID-19 likely came from Chinese lab: 'We need answers'

The lab leak theory, or the theory that the virus came from a lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, was widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory and "misinformation" by Democrats, major news outlets, scientists and social media companies in the early stages of the pandemic.

Trump told you that it originated in China and you said he is RACIST!

Be honest, so far, everything Trump told you has been TRUE!
It takes a few years for the TRUTH to come out, and when it does..

Egg all over your face

Or

Be honest, so far, everything the left wing drive by hit job enemy of the state media told you has been FALSE!

Egg all over your face

Either way
Egg all over your face
Republicans erupt after Energy Dept reportedly says COVID-19 likely came from Chinese lab: 'We need answers'

The lab leak theory, or the theory that the virus came from a lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, was widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory and "misinformation" by Democrats, major news outlets, scientists and social media companies in the early stages of the pandemic.

Trump told you that it originated in China and you said he is RACIST!

Be honest, so far, everything Trump told you has been TRUE!

Egg all over your face

Or

Be honest, so far, everything the left wing drive by hit job enemy of the state media told you has been FALSE!

Egg all over your face

Either way
Egg all over your face Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
No doubt Covid came from a Lab setting but how it entered into the population and cause illness is still not totally understood.
No doubt Covid came from a Lab setting but how it entered into the population and cause illness is still not totally understood. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It is racist to talk about this subject

The Biden Administration reportedly shutdown the State Department investigation into the possible lab origins of the virus.
As late as May 2021, the New York Times’ Science and Health reporter Apoorva Mandavilli was calling any mention of the lab theory as “racist.”

https://nypost.com/2023/02/26/covid-...nt-censorship/
You have to consider CHI-COM JOEY has financial interests in China.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP....

CHINA CHINA CHINA JOEY JOEY JOEY ....
It is racist to talk about this subject

The Biden Administration reportedly shutdown the State Department investigation into the possible lab origins of the virus.
As late as May 2021, the New York Times’ Science and Health reporter Apoorva Mandavilli was calling any mention of the lab theory as “racist.”

https://nypost.com/2023/02/26/covid-...nt-censorship/ Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
If wanting to know the truth makes me racist then so be it. I'll wear it like a badge of honor.
Energy Department?

What does the Energy Department know about molecular biology?
No one said the virus didn't come from China.

Trump failed to contain it. He was more worried about how it affected his upcoming election than the health of the US population. Trump delayed acting with anything serious for about a month, saying it is just a flu it will go away when it warms up. He can call it the China virus all he wants. It doesn't change the fact that he is a failure.

Trump failed to contain it. He was more worried about how it affected his upcoming election than the health of the US population. Trump delayed acting with anything serious for about a month, saying it is just a flu it will go away when it warms up. He can call it the China virus all he wants. It doesn't change the fact that he is a failure. Originally Posted by royamcr
uh... What was Trump supposed to do "that first month"??

Ban people from China from flying here.
And Democrats, liberals and lads like you
surely cried and complained... "Banning travel is racist!"

The US Health Expert - Dr. Fauci - didn't have much
advice or facts that first month - except that it
couldn't be "gain of function research" from a lab.
Had to be from a "wet market" --- Remember?

So Trump was RIGHT - and Fauci was WRONG.

#### Salty
Energy Department?

What does the Energy Department know about molecular biology? Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Haha... that was my first reaction, too.

Here's how the WSJ explains it:

"The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research."

It gets even worse though. The so-called Intelligence Community - or IC - is all over the map on this covid origin question. Quoting again from the WSJ story:

"... different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided."

Ain't that grand? The DC swamp at its finest!

We spend hundreds of billions each year on Homeland Security - and these IC fuckers (who work for us taxpayers) can't even agree on the exact source of the virus china unleashed on the world that killed over a million Americans and crippled our economy.

Perhaps we just need to hire a few thousand more "experts" to study the problem! Yeah, that's the ticket! Let's grow the swamp! I mean, this proves we need a much bigger "Intelligence Community"! If we just fund them properly, then surely we'll get to the bottom of this!

"The U.S. intelligence community is made up of 18 agencies, including offices at the Energy, State and Treasury departments. Eight of them participated in the Covid-origins review, along with the National Intelligence Council."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-o...-leak-807b7b0a
Energy Department?

What does the Energy Department know about molecular biology? Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
I wondered as well. Something called critical mass theory perhaps. Appears they would constitute one of Hellories 15 intelligence agencies and likely one of the 51 intelligence officials of Russian folk lore.
yeah the energy department having, not only molecular biology expertise, but being an "intelligence agency", that brought me up abrupt

and all these agencies have their own para-military with guns and bullets and swat teams

but another "conspiracy theory" bites the dust

what is it now, like 100-0?

the misinformation and disinformation and conspiracy theories all seem to be proven true

but do the dimocrats and their running dogs ever feel shame? no they are not made that way...they only move along to their next oppression and lie

i really think the american marxists are big fans of china and the ccp and their oppressions...their dream is if they just had the same powers here to keep everyone in line

remember the attempted booby trap and set up of trump by the news media with the asian woman reporter? where it was just another chance to call him a "racist"? a perfect strategy for righteous outrage, or so they thought.

under the banner, "Trump accused of racism after clash with Asian American reporter"

At... the Rose Garden, ...Jiang asked the president why he continues to claim – wrongly, as he did again on Tuesday – that the US is performing better than other countries in terms of testing for coronavirus.

“Why does that matter?” asked the reporter, who was born in China and came to the US at the age of two. “Why is this a global competition when, every day, Americans are still losing their lives?”

“They’re losing their lives everywhere in the world,” Trump said. “And maybe that’s a question you should ask China. Don’t ask me, ask China that question, OK?”

The president called on another reporter but Jiang interjected: “Sir, why are you saying that to me, specifically?”

The president replied: “I am not saying it specifically to anybody. I am saying it to anybody who would ask a nasty question like that.”
I can’t wait until the CDC starts advising on nuclear policy.

Trump failed to contain it.
He was more worried about how it affected his upcoming election than the health of the US population. Trump delayed acting with anything serious for about a month, saying it is just a flu it will go away when it warms up. He can call it the China virus all he wants. It doesn't change the fact that he is a failure. Originally Posted by royamcr
How do you contain a Virus?
How do you contain a Virus? Originally Posted by Levianon17
our american marxists want to do what china does

beat everyone into their homes and apartments and seal the doors
How do you contain a Virus? Originally Posted by Levianon17
You can't. China is proof. They quarantined and masked and isolated and the crematoriums ran 24x7. Now they lifted the restrictions, most people got the virus in a 4 week period, some died, but the rest built natural immunity. China beat the USA. Some of you SUCKERS took that vaccination. People died from that vaccination. The US Government gave you a taste. They hooked you like a junkie. Fuck that vaccination, and Fuck this administration and fuck the masks as well. All you vaccinated fools will NEVER build natural immunity. You hooked on the mRNA vaccination for life! And let us be real clear. This was an experiment that would have made Josef Mengele proud.