Biden is selfish for running in 2024

He can't win. He is going to give it to the Republicans.
He can't win. He is going to give it to the Republicans. Originally Posted by FellatioHunter

If memory serves me, Biden has already proven he can beat the Republican front runner.
If memory serves me, Biden has already proven he can beat the Republican front runner. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
I sense fear in your response
Good deal! Y'all be happy.

Ain't it nice we live in a country where the POTUS doesn't need a majority of the popular vote to get the office.
He can't win. He is going to give it to the Republicans. Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
Biden isn't going to give it to the Republicans. The Republicans are going to take it away from him and the DNC.
Biden isn't going to give it to the Republicans. The Republicans are going to take it away from him and the DNC. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I know that but don't tell this to the ignorant people that post here
The only Republican he can beat is Trump. He's toast against any other GOP candidate.
The only Republican he can beat is Trump. He's toast against any other GOP candidate. Originally Posted by lustylad

I second that!

You may recall, I'm on record here espousing the idea that anyone else should run. Because anyone will win against dumpster fire. But anyone on the other side can win against Biden.
The only Republican he can beat is Trump. He's toast against any other GOP candidate. Originally Posted by lustylad
A great deal of truth to that statement. 20 months from election day. Much too early to make any predictions. The one prediction I will make right now is that Republicans have a very solid shot at taking control of the Senate in 2024. 33 seats up for election and 23 held by Democrats, 3 in states won by Trump in 2016 and 2020 -- WV, Ohio, and Montana. And 6 seats held by Democrats where Biden won by single digits. Similar scenario to 2018 when Democrats took solid control of the House but lost 2 Senate seats.