Who is the closest to being hitler?

Who is the closest to being hitler?
For me this was too close to call!

But desantis gets my vote. dont say gay, abortion stance, book burning and the influence the far religious nuts have on him
Trumps Cult sticks in my head as someone that can do irrational and absolutely stupid things and they still will follow him off a cliff. Just like the Germans did with Hitler.
Democrats, especially Pelosi
Biden’s funding Nazis in The Ukraine. So there’s that.
For me this was too close to call!

But desantis gets my vote. dont say gay, abortion stance, book burning and the influence the far religious nuts have on him Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are a closet liberal. Your vote is moot
You are a closet liberal. Your vote is moot Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Actually, your vote was "moot" ace considering who is POTUS right now. And when you vote for Trump in 2024, it will be the same then as well.

Anyway, WD, you left out the poll option of "neither" which is what I believe. I don't see evil in either one of them. Hitler was evil. They aren't. They are just bullshitters who will say and do anything for a vote.

People call Trump a racist. I don't believe he is. Many of his toothless trash supporters who he doesn't give a shit about are though. Most of them are uneducated retards but he doesn't care because their votes still count the same as a person who is not retarded.
The next Hitler will be whoever the Republican nominee is.

I'm old enough to remember when Reagan, Bush Sr., Dole, Bush Jr, McCain, and Romney have all been the next Hitler.
Is anyone paying attention to whats going on in Florida?
trump is dumb fat and corrupt. desantis is flat scary!
"Tear bull poll"
"It's just tarebull."

..Charles Barkley
none of the above
Trump is too stupid to be Hitler
  • Tiny
  • 02-28-2023, 08:17 PM
You are a closet liberal. Your vote is moot Originally Posted by oilfieldace
As an avid reader of Winn Dixie's works, I can tell you you're just plain wrong. The man was willing to grudge fuck Nancy Pelosi without lubricant for the benefit of the Republican Party.
  • Tiny
  • 02-28-2023, 08:20 PM
dont say gay, abortion stance, book burning and the influence the far religious nuts have on him Originally Posted by winn dixie
Agreed. Yeah, some day in the not too distant future there will be more Millenials voting than Baby Boomers. And DeSantis' positions on social issues are not popular among the Millenials.

The Republican Party will have to adapt to remain relevant.