Trump currently with 22% lead over 2 nd place Republican Candidate

How is tha fora new direction for you wannabe libs?…
Really ain't any surprise... So much for Republicans "moving on"...

#### Salty
Too bad the GOP has no back bone. Or possibly just no decent presidential candidates.
I thought trumpies didnt believe in polls
How is tha fora new direction for you wannabe libs?… Originally Posted by oilfieldace
And this makes you happy? He’s a candidate that the left and women hate like no other. He’ll never win the election that matters again.
I’m not surprised his cult is not budging. They love him more than they love their country. If he wins the GOP, his cult have themselves to blame when he loses to Stumbling, Bumbling Biden again.
It’s real, real early. A lot can and will happen before Nov 2024.
Nikki Haley! 2024
It's easy to have a lead when there are no other decent candidates.
Please let him keep destroying the Republican Party. If they don’t want better, I’m cool with 4 more years of Biden and having the House and Senate back.
Thanks MAGgAts.
Like I've said before, Trumpettes need to STFU when they get 4 more years of Biden because they were too stupid to realize that the overwhelming majority of this country hates Trump and his bullshit constant drama.

He's worse than a drama queen in high school who is addicted to social media because her fat ass wants attention.
  • jan-w
  • 02-28-2023, 01:02 AM
Poor Ashli Babbitt gave her life for her King. The rest of the trumpies just want to flush the country down the toilet.
As usual, a post with no link to support the claim. Here are several recent polls on the subject:

Trump Has Slight Lead Over DeSantis In GOP Primary, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds

Trump 42 - 36
https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3866

Poll shows edge for DeSantis in clash with Trump

DeSantis 40-31

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...trump-00084113
I thought trumpies didnt believe in polls Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just in case you can’t read or understand what you read, show me where I said I believe in a poll. Trump proved they were bogus when he mopped the floor with Hildabeast. So it’s no big reach that he has way more support than that,
Like I've said before, Trumpettes need to STFU when they get 4 more years of Biden because they were too stupid to realize that the overwhelming majority of this country hates Trump and his bullshit constant drama.

He's worse than a drama queen in high school who is addicted to social media because her fat ass wants attention. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
In case you haven’t grasped it ,I don’t care who is nominated by the Republicans, just as long as we send liberals to the train station.
Please let him keep destroying the Republican Party. If they don’t want better, I’m cool with 4 more years of Biden and having the House and Senate back.
Thanks MAGgAts. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You are hilarious,
Just in case you can’t read or understand what you read, show me where I said I believe in a poll. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Ahh!! Heres a receipt for your question.
Title of your thread correct?
snick
Ahh!! Heres a receipt for your question.
Title of your thread correct?
snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
Awww, I repeated a news headline, I DID NOT SAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WHETHER I BELIEVED IT OR NOT.

truthfully reading some of this forums ignorant ass posters, I figured he would be in 1% range, goes to show y’all might want to steer away from the View as your primary news source.

No run along and try to find something you can get right