Old hobbyist

I haven't been active since ECCIE was fairly new. What has changed in the hobby that I should know?
Not sure how long you’ve been absent, but the hobby scene isn’t what it was 20-30 years ago. Pickings are slim and prices are out the box.
Everything is more expensive. If a dozen eggs costs more, then an hour of companionship costs more. I'm guessing I need to read some recent reviews for navigational purposes.
Are prices now VIP data?
  • R.M.
  • 04-25-2023, 08:59 AM
I haven't been active since ECCIE was fairly new. What has changed in the hobby that I should know? Originally Posted by juan2fork
Welcome back. I don't know if you remember me or not. I remember you and such a nice gentleman you are.
Good to see you again Juan. Things have changed greatly since eccie got kneecapped and sites like Backpage went down. Couple that with the rise of Only fans and Covid. Times are tough. The girls are upping their prices and their demands for deposits and identification. Supply and demand. There are still a few good options out there. Like many of us you'll probably find yourself seeing the same girl multiple times as opposed to playing the field like the good old days.
Good to see you again Juan. Remember Shelley? Been here since ASPD!!
Moved to the correct forum
Yup...
Times they are a changing. Or changed.
Anyway. Nice to see ya..
Xxoo annie
Juan, good o see you back on the board. Raindog hit the nail on the with how things have changed. There are still options out there. It just requires more work to find them.
Moved to the correct forum Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Thank you for that.
Having a few people remember/recognize me seems to help.
Good to see you again Juan. Remember Shelley? Been here since ASPD!! Originally Posted by lookinben
Had a pile of reviews on ASPD. It is gone and some of those ladies are no longer among us. I am an old dawg.
Hey Juan! (596th person to join this board). Good to see you posting & hope you're well. Don't have anything to report since I haven't hobbied since the start of the pandemic.

For those of you not familiar with Juan, he was a serious contributor on the old ASPD board.
Welcome back Juan.