P411? Is still a thing

Hi in wondering if anybody still uses p411? I have an old account and thinking of restarting it. I haven't used it since before COVID but I can still use it. I just have to pay for the time any thoughts
Yup still using it
Many are still on there and using it...

I personally think it's the BEST way to connect with and schedule appointments with providers.... typically, just send appt request and you're in...

A'Man
I’m currently trying to get verified on there ��
Definitely still using it
Yup lots of folks still using it. Myself included!
Please don't forget that P4, like every other directory, does not guarantee safety and security and strongly encourages everyone to do additional verification according to your own security standards.

Most of the real, local and vouched-for providers are there.

Most of the pictures are also real and/or updated.

I’m on there and use it.
Yes still using it. User for 15+ years
P411 sent a fembot to my hotel room. Fembots are the greatest invention since the wheel, baby!
I wonder how long before a data breach. I can't believe how many of my various online accounts have been hacked and information stolen.
^^^ You can join P411 with vouches from two ladies now.... you don't need to give any personal information. Use your hobby email and there's no data to breach...

I've been on the site for over 15 yrs with no problems whatsoever.... just plenty of fine babes to quickly and easily hook up with. I've also never had a lady ask me for any other references... but I do have a lot of okays...

A'Man
Yes definitely still use P411