Tex Mex and BBQ near Bachman Lake park.

I will be visiting at the end of the month and staying near Bachman Lake Park.
Any recommendations for eating out ?
At least looking for Tex-Mex and Texas BBQ .
Authentic Mexican with room delivery would be nice ;-). Trying to keep Uber usage to a minimum.

Pappasito's , Fernando's and Mia's Tex Mex are kind of interesting but prefer a local cantina.

Mike Andersons and Heims both look promising for BBQ.

If Dallas is anything like KC , should be a lively discussion :-)
Tex-Mex is terrible. I've been doing video reviews of Mexican restaurants in Dallas. The best Mexican food I've eaten is Aliberto's Mexican Food restaurant in Arizona, and Mexican food in Los Angeles. Sonoran style is amazing. I can't find any good Mexican food in Dallas. I grew up on Taco Bueno. Once I had Mexican food out West, it spoiled my taste for Mexican food. I looked up Bachman Lake Park on google maps. As for the choices in Dallas, I recommend finding one of the Mi Cocina restaurants and go with that. You won't find much better here. I went to one with Jaylowe last year and it was good for Dallas standards.
I went to one with Jaylowe last year and it was good for Dallas standards. Originally Posted by dormGE
Does Jaylowe like muy picante ?
Not too far from Slow Bone BBQ. It’s very good. Especially the fatty end if the brisket abd the hickory sausage. Quite good sides, notably the horseradish potato salad.
  • BLM69
  • 08-14-2024, 09:24 PM
Nothing in Texas compares to the Mexican food out West
Nothing in Texas compares to the Mexican food out West Originally Posted by BLM69
But, I'm not going to be ' out west'.
I'm going to be in Dallas.
Not too far from Slow Bone BBQ. It’s very good. Especially the fatty end if the brisket abd the hickory sausage. Quite good sides, notably the horseradish potato salad. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I'll check it out :-)