Hey girls what are you going to be for Halloween?

a nurse , a cop,
I'm gonna be the black Marilyn Monroe .
oooo Naomi that sounds sexy
It's gonna be VERY sexy !!! :-)
I'm going to a party at a honkey tonk bar, I'm going as mistress Dee and my SO is going as my sub.
I was thinking of going as a victim of an axe murderer or something along those lines.
I'm going to be a vintage woman.
I was thinking of going as a victim of an axe murderer or something along those lines. Originally Posted by Shayla

Shayla you got some kink in ya. Good to know there's some bad girl behind all that nice girl.
Shayla you got some kink in ya. Good to know there's some bad girl behind all that nice girl. Originally Posted by burkalini
Well since I'm a hooker I figure dressing up as a slutty nurse, secretary etc. is boring. I see enough of that daily.
I like the "scariness" aspect of Halloween.
LOL, there's not a lot of bad in me. I'm a pretty square hooker. If that makes sense.
I know at this time of year its common, but you would be a great vampire.
Well since I'm a hooker I figure dressing up as a slutty nurse, secretary etc. is boring. I see enough of that daily.
I like the "scariness" aspect of Halloween.
LOL, there's not a lot of bad in me. I'm a pretty square hooker. If that makes sense. Originally Posted by Shayla

Don't tell me your sessions go like this. First a little bbbj then you put on the hat and get on top for CG. Then finish with a little doggie. That would be the standard scenario. Not that it's bad but you got to change it up. Tell me you can be a little bad every now and then. lol
Don't tell me your sessions go like this. First a little bbbj then you put on the hat and get on top for CG. Then finish with a little doggie. That would be the standard scenario. Not that it's bad but you got to change it up. Tell me you can be a little bad every now and then. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL. I'm like spiked vanilla.
I am going to be a Virgin.
I am going to be a Virgin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Good luck with that

;-)
I am going to be a Virgin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Good luck with that !!
(sorry I couldn't help myself lol)
Since you will be in Paris during Halloween, Let me know if they buy it over there lol