6th post for newbie. Getting mixed signals.

A provider asked for employment verification(no prob)and driver license info(??).
She got back with me telling me I passed process and she gave mt driver license info to a "police officer she knows"! Id be driving over 100 miles if I saw her. Police agencies between cities work together. How can I be sure I wont be arrested either in her city or mine? How can I relax? Is this a ref flag? Question is for both providers and hobbyists. Thanx.
PM me the name of the provider. The comment about showing your DL to LE is very strange. I don't blame you for being concerned.

Some providers may in fact use LE friends/clients for screening, but they would never tell a potential client about it. This is very bizarre IME.

Huck
A provider asked for employment verification(no prob)and driver license info(??).
She got back with me telling me I passed process and she gave mt driver license info to a "police officer she knows"! Id be driving over 100 miles if I saw her. Police agencies between cities work together. How can I be sure I wont be arrested either in her city or mine? How can I relax? Is this a ref flag? Question is for both providers and hobbyists. Thanx. Originally Posted by PJ1964
Who is she? She's a threat to the community.
I asked her the same question as I posted. Her answer will determine whether I mention who she is. A "trust me"guy will get her name posted, per your request buck, and it WON'T her her MY money, time OR talents. She is wicked hot/sexy but, as I told her, nothin is worth getting arrested over. I'll keep community briefed.
Thanx for your quick response Huck.
And thank you for your quick response as well Naomi.
wicked hot & sexy.......hmmmm
think with your big head honey Any time someone mentions cops, take it as a RED flag

Good luck !
PM me the name of the provider. The comment about showing your DL to LE is very strange. I don't blame you for being concerned.

Some providers may in fact use LE friends/clients for screening, but they would never tell a potential client about it. This is very bizarre IME.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I can tell you she is in houston. Like I mentioned earlier, if her response to my concern about her actions don't cut the mustard I will post her name in all caps and everywhere I can find. The way I see it.....if its THAT big of a deal, then she outrageous be put put of business. I am a member of another site like this too.
I am definitely going to need WISDOM here for a while. The cooperation so far has been great. Thanx to all!
wicked hot & sexy.......hmmmm
think with your big head honey Any time someone mentions cops, take it as a RED flag

Good luck ! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
With all due respect "little" I think if you went back to my initial thread, which started all this, you'd hopefully realize that I was/am thinking with the head atop my shoulders. Nice netting you, too.
With all due respect "little" I think if you went back to my initial thread, which started all this, you'd hopefully realize that I was/am thinking with the head atop my shoulders. Nice netting you, too. Originally Posted by PJ1964
I was joking hun & meant no disrespect but....
nice "netting" you too sweetie
Whoever she is, she definitely doesn't value discretion by giving your info to her so called *friend* the cop. As you don't really know if he's a cop nor who else she *might of given your info to, or what she might of used it for. Please do let the men know who she is so they can avoid their data getting into her possession.

I've said it before and I'll reiterate it. Providers can't tell from his *personal or work info* how he treats a lady when locked Behind closed doors. Contacting references for feedback, is how ladies know how a guy behaves etc, while BCD.

So newbies, STOP giving the ladies your personal data!!

If they want to see new guys w/o references. Then that's their choice.
BUT asking for their SS #, work info, DL data is bullshit.
That's far too much info to be handing over to anyone in this adult hobby.

FYI- I'm not the *wicked, hot & sexy* woman he's speaking of. As I refuse to accept anyone's personal info!

She got back with me telling me I passed process and she gave mt driver license info to a "police officer she knows"! Id be driving over 100 miles if I saw her. Police agencies between cities work together. How can I be sure I wont be arrested either in her city or mine? How can I relax? Is this a ref flag? Question is for both providers and hobbyists. Thanx. Originally Posted by PJ1964
Final note (from me) to the OP:

Join P411. You should never have to disclose personal info again.

JME.

Huck
Just skip it many hot + sexy ladies in Houston
Taking your drivers license info and checking you out, if you are a newbie, then that is fine. That is between the two of you and should not go any further. Also, all of your personal info should be deleted on her end once screening is finished.

No one, and I do mean NO ONE, has access to any screening info I have ever received. Once, I screened a man who had domestic violence on his police record, a few years old. I promptly deleted his info, replied and explained to him that I am not able to see him. I never shared that info with a single person. I never posted it as an alert for the ladies to see, I never sent it to any mods...It was confidential formation that only I was privy to for the sole purpose of screening him.

If a lady shares a hobbiests personal info to anyone, for any reason, I would feel as though there's a threat. And the same thing goes if she feels the need to save your info. JMHO of course.
If a provider want my DL and emp info I tell her to fuck off. I'm on p411. that should be enough
If a provider want my DL and emp info I tell her to fuck off. I'm on p411. that should be enough Originally Posted by burkalini
Honey, we are NOT talking about men such as you who are well established with P411 and so many reviews. We are discussing screening on newbies.