Romance in the hobby...

So I'm curious from both sides of the fence whether one likes to be romanced in this hobby.

Do you like wine and dining and all the sensual stuff or just the raw fun in it?
I Love It! But I don't pay for OTC time! Only BCD time! Got lots of takers! There are many providers out there that are fascinating. I truly enjoy spending time with them. When it happens, I'm usually asked. I never ask!
A little romance is OK but my preference more geared to having fun
In all honesty, it depends on the guy. With some, I would be annoyed and grossed out and with others it would be much appreciated and erotic.

There is a fine line between wine and dine, and downright creepy. I am not staring lovingly into anyone's eyes who is paying me. I will gaze at you when speaking and during a bj, but don't start stroking my face, hair, and singing songs to me unless it's freaking Greenday or Breaking Benjamin...as if!
  • Laz
  • 10-17-2011, 04:53 PM
I want it all. I also want a provider that will be honest enough to tell me that she does not like me enough for anything other than what I am paying for if that is the case. I want the affection along with the sex if it is real.
In all honesty, it depends on the guy. With some, I would be annoyed and grossed out and with others it would be much appreciated and erotic.

There is a fine line between wine and dine, and downright creepy. I am not staring lovingly into anyone's eyes who is paying me. I will gaze at you when speaking and during a bj, but don't start stroking my face, hair, and singing songs to me unless it's freaking Greenday or Breaking Benjamin...as if! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hahahahahaha, yeah I hear you.
There's just some guys that are more lovey dovey and some that are just all about the pussy and go beyond the vanilla...
I should have done a poll.
You know what I'd do with you Shayla..

W/D all the way..

and I'm not talking wine and dine..I'm talking "washer and dryer". as in washing your clothing..as in me doing your laundry..as in, a living partner. I want to be in a relationship with you Shayla.
Next time I have an apt. I should take my guitar and see the reaction I get. Well if I had a guitar.
I like to take my time with my appointments, reason I always do multi-hour. I know I'm paying for the time but I like it to be enjoyable for both parties. I have brought flowers, but stopped doing that with 1st dates. If we click and we both enjoy each others company then I love to wine and dine the ladies. He'll I have even had ladies pay for the meal.
I like to take my time with my appointments, reason I always do multi-hour. I know I'm paying for the time but I like it to be enjoyable for both parties. I have brought flowers, but stopped doing that with 1st dates. If we click and we both enjoy each others company then I love to wine and dine the ladies. He'll I have even had ladies pay for the meal. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

You owe me flowers dude, but honestly the Breaking Benjamin shirt stumps that any day!!
Yeah I hit a home run on that one. Hard to trump that unless I take you to a concert
I couldn't do this if it was all about the boink all of the time. Come in, run to the bedroom....usually not for me. However, if we have already established a good rapport.....it's possible it could happen. '-)
I couldn't do this if it was all about the boink all of the time. Come in, run to the bedroom....usually not for me. However, if we have already established a good rapport.....it's possible it could happen. '-) Originally Posted by M A X
Finally...someone who can spell "Rapport" correctly bwahaha!

Rabbit, I have seen them over 10 times, but a tour of the bus would be epic!
I'll never be anyone's regular, so it's not an option. Guess I'll start doing my shopping on BP. They don't even pretend to want the romance. It's good to know you can get a good clock watcher, and that you can agree on what the session is going to involve.
When I take my _ _ _ out, we rarely just "hit the sack". I guess my aim is to let Her experience every fine restaurant in Houston.

I think it makes the BCD activities better. But of course, this isn't for everyone. Most of our "dates" last four to five hours, depending on how far we travel, and how much we just hang out.

Keep in mind, this type of "Provider-Client" activity is not cheap. But then, most good things aren't.