Shaved Member v/s Trimmed Member

I am very sensitive so riding a shaved member sometimes feels more like riding a pot scrubber, ouch.

Consider using a #3 attachment on your beard trimmer. That's much nicer for me.

I want to know what you think, thanks.
I prefer trimmed over shaved. Less hazardous to the boys. LOL
Are we talking member of this board. Or the midway on a member of this board. Sorry had to. I have a full beard in 2 place's is that ok. You can ride ether if you want.I like my women not to shave at the Y, but I know I am on the losing side of that idea. I'm ok if you are a bit over do on the legs. That is what the full beard on the face is for.
LOL! Completely shaved on either end of a man is always too prickly for me.
The bottom part of my legs gets shaved a couple of times a week, the top never. It's blonde and very fine.
Again, consider a #3 attachment for your beard trimmer on your "happy" member.
You're very funny.

Are we talking member of this board. Or the midway on a member of this board. Sorry had to. I have a full beard in 2 place's is that ok. You can ride ether if you want.I like my women not to shave at the Y, but I know I am on the losing side of that idea. I'm ok if you are a bit over do on the legs. That is what the full beard on the face is for. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am very sensitive so riding a shaved member sometimes feels more like riding a pot scrubber, ouch.

I want to know what you think, thanks. Originally Posted by anova444

I prefer the hybrid approach. The Man-bush and the member itself get the trimmer treatment, but the two wisemen will get a smooth shave to make them more lickable/suckable
Never talk about trimming the member.

Now if you want to trim the hair around the member, that's another thing entirely.
Never talk about trimming the member.

Now if you want to trim the hair around the member, that's another thing entirely. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Yes, the hair is what I mean, LOL!
Never talk about trimming the member. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
It's called a bris.
And what about old members???

Signed,
oldmember
It's called a bris. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

CT2005 to the rescue again. I love it

Here's what I found at urban dictionary regarding a bris:

1. a gathering where a small boy is circumcised.

3. a penis party! where people come to, basically, admire your penis.
Ah the bliss of a bris, when they all stand and toast, to admire your penis.
I want to know what you think, thanks. Originally Posted by anova444
I trimmed...ALL (3) about 4 years ago and now I am hooked. It seems that women prefer the look and feel of shaved "members" and their "luggage" so I have been doing since that time. I need one of those body shavers but I have been using a trimmer with a guard.

Plus...it makes your thing look bigger!!
Analisa, would you trim/shave me the way you like? No waxing. I'll shave you in return. Then we'll know we've got it just right for each other. I love a smooth, bare kitty.
I trimmed...ALL (3) about 4 years ago and now I am hooked. It seems that women prefer the look and feel of shaved "members" and their "luggage" so I have been doing since that time. I need one of those body shavers but I have been using a trimmer with a guard.

Plus...it makes your thing look bigger!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
This all sounds very nice. Pics please.
Analisa, would you trim/shave me the way you like? No waxing. I'll shave you in return. Then we'll know we've got it just right for each other. I love a smooth, bare kitty. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
This is the best idea so far
  • Paven
  • 06-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I like a guy to be trimmed, because shaved just makes it look like a funny nose to me lol.