DATY

Hey guys I have a question. I requested DATY from a provider and she agreed but she said I would have to do it with something called the female condom and that did not sound like any fun. My question is have any of u ran into that same situation.

thanks

Brother Malachi
I'm thinking she meant to say dental dam if she wanted some kind of "protection" in the mix. I'd pass either way and move on to other activities.
Just an FYI: That's NOT GFE!! In case you didn't know....he he...
Just an FYI: That's NOT GFE!! In case you didn't know....he he... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Actually, that is a Gawd-Awful Female Experience!
Hey guys I have a question. I requested DATY from a provider and she agreed but she said I would have to do it with something called the female condom and that did not sound like any fun. My question is have any of u ran into that same situation.

thanks

Brother Malachi Originally Posted by Malachi

My first thought was...with that kind of safety, she's pprobably free from STD's and STV's but then again, maybe she's not.
Hey guys I have a question. I requested DATY from a provider and she agreed but she said I would have to do it with something called the female condom and that did not sound like any fun. My question is have any of u ran into that same situation. Originally Posted by Malachi
A favorite provider in southern California uses the female condom for penetration and it is actually a very good and natural experience. Its more difficult to use for the female and can be problematical if used improperly.

That being said, I can't imagine using it for DATY. Not especially enjoying the taste of latex, I'd decline and that would be my last visit to the provider.
I'd TOFTT and try it. You never know, it might be nice. As for the female condom and actual sex--- I'd love to try that. Are there any providers who have experience with the female condom?
Although the female condom looks ridiculous and it's difficult to insert, it's the closest thing for a man with regard to feeling like he's not wearing one.

The few times that I've tried it, the men just love it.

Elisabeth
Although the female condom looks ridiculous and it's difficult to insert, it's the closest thing for a man with regard to feeling like he's not wearing one.

The few times that I've tried it, the men just love it.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
My ATF after riding my face, went to the head(was on boat). When she came back BBBJ. Then she hopped on cowgirl. I was WTF did you not forget something. She smiled, then I could tell she had one on. Female condom much better than male condom for feel for the male. But the next time she used one with me I watched her put it on, or is that in(whatever). What a pain. Male condom is easier to use.
I will surely try to find some in my small town and giv it a try! Perhaps I'll start giving gentlemen an option on what they would prefer! What a great topic, even though it's a bit off thread...
  • Tabie
  • 06-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Dunno but I freaking love DATY.....
I will surely try to find some in my small town and giv it a try! Perhaps I'll start giving gentlemen an option on what they would prefer! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

I'll be urhuckleberry for that little experiment...

H
Oh please, help yourself to as much DATY as you want! You will be rewarded for your efforts, over and over again! Bring a snorkle! LOL
Oh please, help yourself to as much DATY as you want! You will be rewarded for your efforts, over and over again! Bring a snorkle! LOL Originally Posted by Nicolet
You can't beat getting wet over and over! LOL
I KNOW I JUST LOVE DATY I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERYDAY WOULD LOVE TO WAKE UP TO IT EVERY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!