Dirty Talk

This is a question for Guys, so you with a provider and the girl your with starts to dirty talk, or is getting off hard....
do you find it a turn on? or is there too much dirty talk.....
like when I really get turned on I cant help myself!!

And for this is a question for the girls, do you like it when guys start talking nasty...

I just want to know whats too much and whats not enough!!!
xxx
BJ Jedi
aka
Princess Laeya!!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-13-2010, 09:28 PM
I have always enjoyed giving as well as receiving the dirty talk. Always!

I have always enjoyed giving as well as receiving the dirty talk. Always!

Originally Posted by Mokoa
Ditto!
In intimate situations I really enjoy mutual dirty talk...not crude...just dirty...I think there's a difference.
Just looking at your avatar kinda gets me turned on...
Ha!!! Having real lips rock!!! I had one guy get to into it....OMG He started going towards the animal thing....and not the human!!! thats why I wonder if I should hold back maybe just alittle!!!

LOL fun fun fun
YOurs truly the BJ JEDI
It's just according to the individual. Sometimes, when a man requests it, it's awkward to just start spouting obscenities or saying just really naughty things.

When it's a natural occurrence because of excitement and the moment, then it's great!

Each person is too different to really have an answer that works for everyone at every time. Just my thoughts ...

Elisabeth
I like it... if it seems spontaneous and real... I don't ask for it, for the reasons Elisabeth stated...

H
I like mutual dirty talk BCD, although more from her side. Must have a connection and really relate to what's happening....not just routine lines
Dirty talk is hot, if its dirty. Random obscenities and crude words don't have the same effect. They can actually have an effect opposite to one that is desired. LOL.
Has to be spontaneous, but right as the girl is cumming and starts to tense up, she looks you right in the eyes and starts the real dirty sexxy stuff about what she's feeling and wants you to do.
Dirty talk is hot, if its dirty. Random obscenities and crude words don't have the same effect. They can actually have an effect opposite to one that is desired. LOL. Originally Posted by Nina Rae

Add most humble support to comments of illustrious lady. To me there is no more erotic incentive to passion's glorious abandon than sweet, and unladylike whispers of encouragement, unfortunately, rare is lady who posses such talent for extemporaneous speaking in tongues. Hope one day to find provider who possess said talent and is unafraid to use it.

Most ladies who dirty talk are like the wife of great humorist,Mark Twain, describing his wife trying to curse: " She knew the words, but could not carry the tune."
I talk dirty every day......thanks to phone sex.
dirty talk is the icing on the cake. although i have been told if one could keep quiet, the guy can last longer. i know the talking gets me to another level and i am ready to lift off.
Like window shopper, icing on the cake, adds to the fun atmosphere. The right amount of dirty talk and right kind of dirty talk is a turn off, but oppose the wrong kind is simply a turn off. Like right amount of moaning.lol!
A stripper of mine that danced for me all the time, knows I have a stocking and feet fetish, but she started talking about feet, and dirt, which is an absolute turnoff for me. Gotta be clean well manicured feet.