Caddy Shack

I dont know what is is about movies like caddy shack, but I could watch that over and over again!!Great freaking movie
best movie Quotes
Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

Al Czervik: You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Just gotta share the love!! all you young girls out there this is a great movie to laugh at if you want a little tittle watch away!!
Classic! My favorite is Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Carl Spackler: Hey Lama, how about a little something, you know, for the effort.......
Dalai Lama: Oh there won't be any money but when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness...........
Carl Spackler: So I got that going for me, which is nice!!!!

One of my all time favorites!!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-18-2010, 05:30 PM
"Nice boy, nice boy. Now I know why tigers eat their young."

lol--Caddyshack is on now!!!Great movie
I like Throw Momma from The Train!!!!
  • Doove
  • 06-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Al Czervik: He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.
----------

Al Czervik: Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?
[looks at Judge Smails, who's wearing the same hat]
Al Czervik: Oh, it looks good on you though
--------------

Al Czervik: [to his Asian companion] I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?
----------------

Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?
Danny Noonan: Every day.
Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?
Danny Noonan: I don't know.
---------------

And of course......A line that needs no introduction:

Carl Spackler: IT'S IN THE HOLE.
Al Czervik: I tell you cemetaries and golf courses are the biggest waste of prime real estate
If you get the Biography Channel watch for the Untold Story of Caddyshack. It's pretty funny and interesting. Don Rickles was the first choice over Rodney Dangerfield to play Al Czervik.
$50 says the Smails Kid picks his nose...you're on

Double or nothing he eats it....
  • thegj
  • 06-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Porky's- the scene in the principal's office
Joe Dirt and pretty much any Mel Brooks movie.
Agree re Caddyshack, another one I could watch anytime: Young Frankenstein
Judge Smailes to Danny:

"...I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber...didn't want to do it...felt I owed it to them..."
Caddyshack was voted best sports movie on an ESPN poll in 2008 I believe. My second favorite movie of all time "Blazing Saddles". Makes fun of all ethnic groups, something that would not be PC in these times.
gotta put in my shameless plug for blazing saddles as well! My favorite comedy ever. If you're a Dangerfield fan(as I am) Back to School is pretty good too. Love the classroom scene with Sam Kinneson as well as the hot tub when he comes up wearing the snorkel!