Be Careful Guys, Know Who You're With

I'll be careful the next time I'm in SA. lol
I have seen one with metal teeth as well!
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sadly, that's needed in Africa
Not only in Africa but many of the underdeveloped countries where Rape is a form of warfare against the enemy.
So sad.

Not only in Africa but many of the underdeveloped countries where Rape is a form of warfare against the enemy. Originally Posted by salesian
Does SA just need to put better people in power? Or what's the deal with them?
oooooh bet that hurts
Can't do more damage than the brothel girl in Pahrump.
Now thats an interesting concept, a 2 dolla condom!
I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, I'm for anything that prevents rape, but for one thing, it won't protect the women from the violence associated with rape, and I can see how it might be abused by mean women to get back at a trusting mate!!

Maybe if it had a registerable serial number?
Wow thats unreal. Shockingly jarring.

This could be a new type of BDSM for those types. Those men might actually add this to their requests.

After the condom bites the perpetrator (he deserves it), whos gonna stop him from wailing on her when it latches down. lol

Hopefully it wont fall in the wrong hands, definitely needed a weapons license to carry that thing. Otherwise legally that could be a ludacris loophole.
Alex, your link isn't working.
Alex, your link isn't working. Originally Posted by John Bull
Dang it, it's not, is it? Well, I want to read about her adventures too....I'm off to find her email addy and let her know...