Providers: Ribs or No Ribs

I have seen several profiles of various providers around the country that have nice either Naturals or MM's, then below them, you can see the end of their ribcage. Two noticeable juts of bones below their breasts. I know some spinner enthusiasts enjoy the rib-show, but, as a lover of voluptuous women, I prefer my women to have curves that don't involve a rib cage. Any opinions?
RIBS belong on my plate, not on my dates!

BUT...personality always trumps!
I thought this was going to be a condom thread.

Imagine my disappointment.

Cheers,

bcg (I suspect the analogous condom thread's already been done to death years ago)
What's not to like about either look? Every body is different . . . and is to be appreciated for its uniqueness, IMHO . . .
Lol, I thought it was going to be baby back ribs. I was going to sign up!
Lol, I thought it was going to be baby back ribs. I was going to sign up! Originally Posted by Bigal103
Between you and Tiffany "Ribs belong on my plate" Cums, I'm gettin' hungry.

Cheers,

bcg (if this keeps up the BBQ Shop on Madison is gettin' some of my money tonight...)
I will likely never be able to order a rack of ribs without thinking of this topic now . . .
Just depends on a person's personal preference... if I was a hobbyist, I would probably pick someone inbetween, not to petite but not to curvy
Ribs? Finger lickin' good, if you ask me!

Regards,
Ribs? Finger lickin' good, if you ask me! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I wouldn't kick her out of bed, even for eating crackers (unless Crackers was her dog), but I prefer more along these lines, myself:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1578

(I'd just post Raquel's picture here, but I can't figure out how to do so; she's got her pics link-protected on her website so I can't link to them. No matter; the showcase will make my point.)

Cheers,

bcg
I prefer more along these lines, myself:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1578
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
We have the same taste!
What's not to like about either look? Every body is different . . . and is to be appreciated for its uniqueness, IMHO . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
I just had to take a look in the mirror! Nah, no "top of the rib" bone showing. And while I am definitely thin I have my curves as well.

It is interesting, though...the more curvy women in Dallas (for example) seem to feel that the men there don't appreciate their body type. That the skinny and/or spinner girls are the board "favorites". Seems to me that it is the opposite here in Austin! IMHO

Guys I meet with tell me I have a great body. I will immodestly agree

I say to each their own.

~~Casey
I seem to remember hearing or reading about an elective surgery to remove the bottom "floating" ribs for athsetics, but can't remember where or when.

In the end, there's something I like about all women. . . come to think of it, it is the end!

Regards,
(I'd just post Raquel's picture here, but I can't figure out how to do so; she's got her pics link-protected on her website so I can't link to them. No matter; the showcase will make my point.)

Cheers,

bcg[/QUOTE]

All I have to say is WOW ! She is a beautiful lady.
I just hit the all you can eat buffet at Ali Baba, so my belly is more noticeable than my ribs. I had a Sam Adams too.