Age of Provider Desired

Will try and do a poll on this, my first so we'll see....
What is the general age of the providers you are interested in?

18-20
20's
30's
40's
50's and up

I've always gravitated to providers in their upper 30's to 40's.
18-20 most of the time, but i have been known to mix it up.
I've been blessed to enjoy ladies in all those age categories... but seem to gravitate back to 30+

More ladies in that age range seem to truly enjoy servicing their clients... or maybe better actresses? It's all good.

Love the avatar... call me pappa smurf.

H
I'm the "flavor" of the moment type of guy. I'll see providers in almost all age categories up to the early 40s. I've had them young and old. Experience has taught me that each age range brings a unique quality. With the younger providers, I'm able to relive fantasies of high school and college. The younger providers tend to have more energy and let's be honest-- tighter/hotter bodies. Don't get me wrong, some of the older providers I've been with have been hot. On the downside, some of the younger providers I've been with have way too many restrictions in terms of activities and/or boundaries. As for my older provider partners, we've hit it off in terms of emotional satisfaction. Also, for whatever reason, older providers tend to be more accommodating in terms of GFE activities. I've found that providers in there mid to late 20s seem to be the almost perfect balance between the younger and older providers. The twentysomethings still have that hard body I crave while also being experienced enough to truly know what GFE means in terms of activities.
The poll would have been better for me if the choices were check boxen vice radio buttons (i.e., so I could have checked several of the choices instead of settling for just one). I'll probably check "40" before I leave this thread (I"m still mulling it over), but generally I favor ladies from 35 on up to about 55 (I've got two providers on my radar who are about 60 that I'm seriously tempted to pull the trigger on; we'll have to see...). Anyone younger than that generally doesn't have enough shared experience with me to forge enough common ground (then again, my ATF is 28 (IIRC), so I do make exceptions).

Cheers,

bcg
Interesting poll, but I wish it was multiple choices enabled. . .

I picked 30's for the poll, but in truth I range between 28 and 48. While I still fall for hot new looks, it is more rarely now. I prefer women that understand their bodies and our bodies, and have a bit of maturity in how they conduct themselves.

Hot, young flesh usually comes attached to smooth new brains.
I must admit, I like them young. I have been with a provider who was just short of being 50, but she has a smoking hot boby. I guess it is because I am now qualified as a senior citizen and I am trying to relive my youth.
I've found that providers over 30 seem to know more about how to please a man and enjoy life and sex more than the younger ones. Something about there being no substitute for experience, I guess. Also, I prefer to avoid the drama so many of the younger providers have yet to grow past. Of course, there are some mature providers who thrive on drama as well, so it's not always a given, just a guideline that I'll happily ignore for the right younger Lady
All but 50's and up so far.