Fr: Heff@Playboy.com

Hello Analisa, you are beautiful, smart and funny. I would be honored to meet you for multiple hours at your in call in 10 minutes.

Greatfully,
Mr. Bean
?????? Ok, I am clueless
Fr: Heff@Playboy.com

but signed Mr Bean??
Is there a point to this thread and a reason you are sharing the contents, if these are, of private communications between you and a client?

KKA
I guess the point was just in my head.
The scenario:
You(provider) get an e-mail from someone and based on the e-mail address, you are suppose to assume that this person owns a private jet and spends his winters in Florida and summers in, blah, blah, and that he is tall, handsome and only has hair where you like for them to have hair.

You(provider)make an appointment with him and he shows up in a rusted out Pacer, he's shorter than you, without shoes, etc...

Anyway I was drunk when I posted this thread, sorry I'm okay with getting infractions for being annoying...
ECCIE Forum Guidelines:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

KKA
All of my text in this thread is completely fictitious. None of the conversations ever took place and none of the e-mails exist.
Except I drive a pacer and I think it's cute.
ECCIE Forum Guidelines:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Hello Analisa, you are beautiful, smart and funny. I would be honored to meet you for multiple hours at your in call in 10 minutes.

Greatfully,
Mr. Bean Originally Posted by anova444
I totally got it . . .

And I'm stone-cold sober at the moment . . . *L*
Too bad I'm not required to take a breathalyzer before posting a thread. I've got to figure out how to install one on this pc.
lol