Pay for Chat?

So now we have to pay for Chat?
I just tried to enter the chat room and I get the message my free version is done and now must pay for the full version.
Kind of useless if I have to pay extra for it.
Same thing happened to me... I sometimes go over there to say hello to Texas Starr and a few other ladies who are pleasant to chat with...

Here is the message I received:

"Your max connection number in free version has been reached, please buy a full version!"

Since I have made zero connections since the upgrade, I guess the first connection exceeds the free version...

Oh well.

H
I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK THE SAME THING?? WHAT IS UP WITH THE $$199$$ TO CHAT, LOL
I suspect that the issue isn't you paying, but the site owners paying for the chat client they're using.

If the site owners buy the full version, then there can be unlimited chatters. If they don't, then the chat room will max out at some number of chatters.

Cheers,

bcg
Well I remember after the upgrade the chat had me go through a whole rigamoro and asked if I wanted the free version or the full pay version.
Sure would like an admin,or owner let us know what the deal is. I certainly will not pay to use the chat room.
For the umpteenth time, lol, no you don't have to pay to use chat, and yes, we have already payed for the license weeks ago so that as many want to jump into chat can do so.

Chat is getting a couple of tweaks right now, so what you see in there is not what you're gonna get. Most of you have been in there before we took the server down for maintenance, so you should all know what it's gonna be like when it's back...and hopefully that's REAL SOON.

Sorry to create such mass hysteria. The holiday's upon us...let's enjoy it.
  • TBONE
  • 07-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Chat is free...only owners pay!

Still in the process of getting it back up......hopefully soon!

T

I guess great minds post at the same time!

On second thought...maybe we could get SP to sell some refreshments in there????
Thanks St. C and TB. I hit the triangle (!) button and you guys got on it right away to prevent panic in the streets.

Have a safe 4th!

Huck
But heavens! How can we enjoy our holiday without something to stress over?

I think I'll return to stressing out over my menu planning for my holiday gluttony. Y'all enjoy yourselves, and play safe.

Cheers,

bcg

PS: thanks for all you do to make the board work for us. I work in the field (IT), and know how hard it is to get everything tweaked just right...
ha ha looie settle down man its free as I'm sure you know by now.
Wasn't upset so no need to settle down Rob.thanks St Chris and T-bone for clarifying the situation.