That's not sexual, that's mystical

When it comes to the term BJ, everyone has their own idea of what really defines the act. With any number of combined activities, there are infinite possibilities and it is very much a case of WALDT. That being said, what separates a really good bj from something that borders on a religious experience? A recent thread expounded on the virtue of the bbbj as opposed to the cbj for fairly obvious reasons. A bbbj just feels so much better and is far more intimate for both parties. But there is so very much more to it. Why are bbbj,s better from one provider than another? Some say it’s an age thing; the more mature the provider, the better the abilities. Or the physical attributes that allow some ladies to make even the largest sword disappear. Personally, I prefer a woman who is cimnqns because there is no hesitation or interruption of the movement during orgasm, which makes it very similar to regular sex and very intense. But I think the single, most significant aspect of oral sex that can make all the difference in the world is…emotion. Not so much love, as desire. Like the kiss, itself, you can tell immediately if the desire is there or not. If she is really into it and enjoys doing it, the emotional qualities can turn a rote exercise into a mystical event. Of course, the term gfe tends to imply a more emotional attitude across the board, but, to me, it is never more apparent than during oral sex. Thoughts?
This topic has been kind of done to death. See http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10934

with 87 posts.
Proper suction and adequate natural lubrication. Don't be pretentious; it's always a BJ, no matter how well it is done.
There is always enough bandwidth to discuss the beauty of the blow job.