Appointment that never took place with leilover.

I was trying to get hold of Lei since last couple of weeks, a bit crazy to experience NURU that’s her specialty but never got her even once the appointment was scheduled. A way back I asked her to get me an appointment she told she needs few references and I provided same to her. Even after a week or so I didn’t hear anything from her and so I reminded her with a quick write up. Her response was weird this time “I have a single body”. Mam I didn’t mean you send your clones to provide services; just a soft reply is enough to make other person comfortable. She again replied you are all cleared when do you want an appointment. I gave her the time suitable to me and she confirmed back to me that she will get me the address couple of hours before the appointment is scheduled. I waited till the scheduled time but never got a reply. I sent a PM back to her, this is certainly an unprofessional behavior at least you should have got me a cancellation PM. In couple of days she PM to me if I am okay for next day appointment. As I was crazy for NURU I agreed and that was the next pathetic moment I waited for her PM till the scheduled time and no reply yet.
Sir,
Leilover is one of the most professional and respected ladies on this board.

I suspect there is more to this story than you are providing. In looking at your previous posts on the board I'm surprised that any of the established providers would agree to see you. You seem to have some unreasonable expectations. Things happen both in and out of the hobby that are disappointing and beyond our control. They don't all need to be aired in public.
waiting for Lei to pop in here...
I was trying to get hold of Lei since last couple of weeks, a bit crazy to experience NURU that’s her specialty but never got her even once the appointment was scheduled. A way back I asked her to get me an appointment she told she needs few references and I provided same to her. Even after a week or so I didn’t hear anything from her and so I reminded her with a quick write up. Her response was weird this time “I have a single body”. Mam I didn’t mean you send your clones to provide services; just a soft reply is enough to make other person comfortable. She again replied you are all cleared when do you want an appointment. I gave her the time suitable to me and she confirmed back to me that she will get me the address couple of hours before the appointment is scheduled. I waited till the scheduled time but never got a reply. I sent a PM back to her, this is certainly an unprofessional behavior at least you should have got me a cancellation PM. In couple of days she PM to me if I am okay for next day appointment. As I was crazy for NURU I agreed and that was the next pathetic moment I waited for her PM till the scheduled time and no reply yet. Originally Posted by abraham13

You are a biggest immature liar!!
I have all the proof!! Be smart about it!!
Geez, what's going on in ECCIE land lately?? Maybe this will turn into another Sweet Treat69 thread....
Friendly reminder to both parties not to post any transcripts of communications...
Friendly reminder to both parties not to post any transcripts of communications... Originally Posted by Jake B
She's much more classier than that...
there are flip flops in coin too, may be i was too unlucky to face the baddest side...i just wanna ask one thing when first appointment was setup why did she back off...i have transcripts too show on what all dates she responded and what all dates and how i took the appointment from another provider...
I'm no wk but LeiLover displayed the most meticulous communication with me. She is one of the absolute best.

Abraham13, looks like you've just added comments to a couple of her reviews as well. Not sure if this will help you in any way. Just accept that not all things fall in place and move on.
Geez, what's going on in ECCIE land lately?? Maybe this will turn into another Sweet Treat69 thread.... Originally Posted by Eva Damita

One can only hope ...
She's much more classier than that... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Don't get me wrong Eva, I am a Leilover. After one visit I was hooked...and still am .
Geez, what's going on in ECCIE land lately?? Maybe this will turn into another Sweet Treat69 thread.... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That thread really did bring a few interesting characters out of the woodwork. I guess we just have to accept the fact that some people are just don't know how to reflect on themselves.

Now let's watch how long this dude hangs on to that shovel.
"Appointment that never took place..."

None of these fictitious appointments ever take place...just throwing that out there.
I'm no wk but LeiLover displayed the most meticulous communication with me. She is one of the absolute best.

Abraham13, looks like you've just added comments to a couple of her reviews as well. Not sure if this will help you in any way. Just accept that not all things fall in place and move on. Originally Posted by AdolfGandhi
you are absolutely right man...i stop my shovel this moment...looks like she been in eccie for long and as she already has got lots of permanent clients she could be disrespectful to newbies...