Black Man Vs. White Man Carrying AR-15 Legally. Who says racism doesn't exist?

All of the gOP supporters should be pissed at this video- now ask yourself again does American look at a Black and White man differently?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black...egally.319003/
No one said racism does not exist. People like you see it everywhere. It's called a delusion. You're sick in the mind. You need a rest to get some prospective.

As for "your" video, something wrong with the playback. Keeps stopping and starting. Here is what I see; the situations are not identical so any "scientific" facts are not in evidence. Was this the same town? Were these the same cops? The first man had nothing in his hands and he was part of a pair walking side by side. Other than the rifle was he non-threatening. His mannor of dress was nerdish as well. The second man, besides being black, had a phone in his hand but who knows what it was a distance (pistol, grenade, something bad...). He was alone for all practical purposes (the woman was to the rear and not at his side) carrying a weapon. When was this taken? Before or after we watched large numbers of armed black people burning buildings and attacking cops. Yes, some of the them were armed with more than rocks and bottles. I'm only up to 2:26 but that is what I see as a difference so far.
No one said racism does not exist. People like you see it everywhere. It's called a delusion. You're sick in the mind. You need a rest to get some prospective.

As for "your" video, something wrong with the playback. Keeps stopping and starting. Here is what I see; the situations are not identical so any "scientific" facts are not in evidence. Was this the same town? Were these the same cops? The first man had nothing in his hands and he was part of a pair walking side by side. Other than the rifle was he non-threatening. His mannor of dress was nerdish as well. The second man, besides being black, had a phone in his hand but who knows what it was a distance (pistol, grenade, something bad...). He was alone for all practical purposes (the woman was to the rear and not at his side) carrying a weapon. When was this taken? Before or after we watched large numbers of armed black people burning buildings and attacking cops. Yes, some of the them were armed with more than rocks and bottles. I'm only up to 2:26 but that is what I see as a difference so far. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
People like you don't see it at all.
As much as it nauseates me to agree with the God Fearing Christian, that is an outrage. It needs further investigation, and that cop should be questioned. Government does not get a pass on racism.
People like you don't see it at all. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's a start. Why don't you try it, and quit being divisive.
As much as it nauseates me to agree with the God Fearing Christian, that is an outrage. It needs further investigation, and that cop should be questioned. Government does not get a pass on racism. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Unfortunately, for several reasons policing is required to recognize distinctions between races ... not only for the practical aspect of identifying people .. but now DOJ standards of reporting citizen contacts by race to "assure" a balanced response to the community ... In other words: Those complaining about racial disparity are actually reinforcing the differences by requiring a report on it.

Most of the Government documents I've seen have a box to check or "x"!...in fact the only ones I've seen lately that don't are IRS forms.
Unfortunately, for several reasons policing is required to recognize distinctions between races ... not only for the practical aspect of identifying people .. but now DOJ standards of reporting citizen contacts by race to "assure" a balanced response to the community ... In other words: Those complaining about racial disparity are actually reinforcing the differences by requiring a report on it.

Most of the Government documents I've seen have a box to check or "x"!...in fact the only ones I've seen lately that don't are IRS forms. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Most of the Government documents I've seen have a box to check or "x"!...in fact the only ones I've seen lately that don't are IRS forms. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yet another feeble attempt by LLIdiot's to increase his relevance score.
All of the gOP supporters should be pissed at this video- now ask yourself again does American look at a Black and White man differently?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black...egally.319003/ Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Your Typical Liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDHLCJpnjG0

As for "your" video, something wrong with the playback. Keeps stopping and starting. Here is what I see; the situations are not identical so any "scientific" facts are not in evidence. Was this the same town? Were these the same cops? The first man had nothing in his hands and he was part of a pair walking side by side. Other than the rifle was he non-threatening. His mannor of dress was nerdish as well. The second man, besides being black, had a phone in his hand but who knows what it was a distance (pistol, grenade, something bad...). He was alone for all practical purposes (the woman was to the rear and not at his side) carrying a weapon. When was this taken? Before or after we watched large numbers of armed black people burning buildings and attacking cops. Yes, some of the them were armed with more than rocks and bottles. I'm only up to 2:26 but that is what I see as a difference so far. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Consistently, JDIdiot displays the greatest obsession with race in the forum...
Your Typical Liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDHLCJpnjG0 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A rebel without a clue...

Are you fucking blind stupid or just retarded? First of all the white was carrying something in his hand as well and what the fuck does looking "nerdy" have to do with this shit? Did you see the photos of the idiot who shot all those people in Aurora Colorado??? He could have easily passed for Napoleon Dolemite's brother?
Second, if the law states that a man can carry a weapon- doesn't matter what he had in his hand- when the black man was on the ground he repeated several times that he has a concealed permit and that he had a cell phone recording the incident. The Black man wasn't hostile and it wasn't like he was pointed or aiming the AR-15 at people he was walking casually and exercising his constitutional right.

You are a flat out racist if you can't distinguish the difference between the 2 situations. I thought the GOP was pro gun and upheld the constitution - if you don't see any issue with the black man's scenario perhaps you need to re-think your political position.
Yet another feeble attempt ... to increase MY relevance score. Originally Posted by bigtex
FIFY

No Charge to the First Grader.
FIFY

No Charge to the First Grader. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for showing no stones is a hillbilly with each of your rants DAOTY #3.
FIFY

No Charge to the First Grader. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It will be a frosty day in hell before I will concern myself with my personal relevancy score on this board.

In the immortal words of Rhett Butler, "Frankly, I don't give a damn!"

LLIdiot on the other hand, continually makes stupid references. As if relevance in this forum is somehow important.

Perhaps it is because LLIdiot has no relevance, here or anywhere else. (Except in Idiotville)

Yet another well deserved name:

LL, The Irrelevant Idiot!