NCNS BY BROOK BLAIR..

So I seen this hot little blond post an ad last week..
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=386992
Sent her a pm and asked if I could prebook with her she asked me to complete her verification process, which I complied and two days later she sends a pm and says I checked out I'm available Friday and Saturday I opted for Saturday..
Set appointment she text a couple times days in between..
I text her Friday night to make sure we were still on for Saturday session
She sends a text back saying yes baby can't wait to see you with the silly emojis.
Saturday comes I text her in the morning no reply send a couple more text.. no reply, finally text and say I guess the appointment is not happening as your not answering..
Crikets until four hours after scheduled appointment..
She don't even apologize, just gives me lame ass excuse that she's stuck at the airport and missed her flight her phone dies and all she has is her iPad and wifi... Blah.. blah.. blah..
I said well you could have sent me an eccie pm to tell me what was going on instead of wasting my time..
She says we don't need to talk anymore I don't need to waste my time explaining myself to a grown ass man mad because he couldn't get some pussy..

I said I'm not mad because I didn't get some pussy I'm mad because I prebooked with you and you wasted my time for the last few days..
As I usually have to plan my hobby time in advance..
I told her she just went right off on me like it's my fault you blew me off..
I notice the Friday night before the appointment she posted an alert section about a client in Austin ripping her off that night.. So she obviously was never even in Dallas..
So my thoughts are why are you posting ads that your in Dallas when your not and scheduling appointments with clients..

And she never offered to reschedule or make this right..

So I don't really care to write shit like this on this board, but her attitude and complete lack of respect, and owning up to her mistake lead me to inform others here that if you book with this girl be prepared to get NCNS..
Okay, first off, I'm sorry that happened to you. But, from what I have learned from posting a NCNS thread is this:

If you didn't get the girls address/room number, it technically was not a NCNS. She just flaked on you and that was rude of her. It happens.

Also, after looking at her posting history, it seems like you may have dodged a major bullet:

Her NCNS with another hobbyist because of LE:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2046760&highlight=

Her posting an alert about another guy recently:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2104876&highlight=

And another alert about a different guy:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2014538&highlight=

I'm sure the alerts were true and valid, but it seems like this young lady has drama popping up a lot in her life. So you should be glad that she flaked on you. She saved you $300 and the chance of drama coming into your life!
Yep, she looks really hot. Is it just me that thinks the really hot women have this sense of entitlement where they think we should cater to their whims and tolerate bad behavior?
I had her address she sent it Friday night...
Okay, first off, I'm sorry that happened to you. But, from what I have learned from posting a NCNS thread is this:

If you didn't get the girls address/room number, it technically was not a NCNS. She just flaked on you and that was rude of her. It happens.

Also, after looking at her posting history, it seems like you may have dodged a major bullet:

Her NCNS with another hobbyist because of LE:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2046760&highlight=

Her posting an alert about another guy recently:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2104876&highlight=

And another alert about a different guy:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2014538&highlight=

I'm sure the alerts were true and valid, but it seems like this young lady has drama popping up a lot in her life. So you should be glad that she flaked on you. She saved you $300 and the chance of drama coming into your life! Originally Posted by slubby
I completely agree and that is exactly what I told her..
I had her address she sent it Friday night... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Oh, well you didn't mention that in your original post. I even re-read it to see if I missed it, and you didn't.

No matter, you still dodged a serious bullet with this one!
Yep, she looks really hot. Is it just me that thinks the really hot women have this sense of entitlement where they think we should cater to their whims and tolerate bad behavior? Originally Posted by oldmarine
It's not just you.. I've started to encounter this more and more lately..
This girl has the sense of entitlement very bad..
That sucks. I recall seeing her ad and was tempted to reach out to her for Saturday. Also noticed she posted an ad in the Austin forum around the same time saying the same thing, so I was confused. Didn't want to waste my time sorting it out since I had a narrow window Saturday morning I wanted to take advantage of, so went with a local provider that was on my TDL.
Bowdown !!! The answer to all this is very simple - "Just Move On"... All this is a Part of the Game.. If you had Blue balls, go home and jerk yourself off !!! As simple as that !!! Why do you want to waste your time over such silly things ???
Let me tell you - I have been flaked several times..
Now, let's assume you have posted this... Then, you may think that guys, after reading this, would think twice before seeing her, or not see her at all... But, on the contrary, there are guys who want to make use of such situation, and will still offer to see her (may be for a discount !!!).. So, because of this post, she may be getting more business... Well - that's how this Hobby works mate !!!! So, just keep going !!! This is not the end of world !!!
Bitch ass Predator. Ladies do not see this scum. He is dangerous.
Bitch ass Predator. Ladies do not see this scum. He is dangerous. Originally Posted by PeterBota
This too. Maybe she did some additional screening and realized what she was getting into? Then again, his screen name alone should have tipped her off.
Bowdown !!! The answer to all this is very simple - "Just Move On"... All this is a Part of the Game.. If you had Blue balls, go home and jerk yourself off !!! As simple as that !!! Why do you want to waste your time over such silly things ???
Let me tell you - I have been flaked several times..
Now, let's assume you have posted this... Then, you may think that guys, after reading this, would think twice before seeing her, or not see her at all... But, on the contrary, there are guys who want to make use of such situation, and will still offer to see her (may be for a discount !!!).. So, because of this post, she may be getting more business... Well - that's how this Hobby works mate !!!! So, just keep going !!! This is not the end of world !!! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Your right man and I moved on and called a regular to come see me that evening..
The reason I decided to post this is for one...
The rude ass text she sent me pretty much telling me fuck you my pussy is golden and I can do and treat people the way I want.

2nd she posted an ad saying she was in Dallas, when in fact she was not..
She's a flake.. I should of researched a little more.
This too. Maybe she did some additional screening and realized what she was getting into? Then again, his screen name alone should have tipped her off. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Fuck you and that pussy that posted above you...
Go get some pussy and get off my nuts..
Go get some pussy and get off my nuts.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Lol...I already got some today and I didn't even have to leave my bed this morning...
bowdown and Onestar - Guys - no point in dragging this argument and this thread.. Just forget it, keep it aside and move on.. As simple as that.. There are better things to do in life, then waste your time over such silly things....