Handicapped Client

Was wondering if any providers would have no problem seeing someone who has had to have both legs amputated
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-03-2017, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't have a problem. Most providers worth their salt shouldn't. You should be up front with them about wether or not you wear prosthetics, are in a chair, and limitations you might have. The number one thing women here care about is cleanliness. Cover that and you should be golden.
In my particular case... you'd be one of about half a dozen. I've seen amputees, gents who were paralyzed by accident or by birth, gents with a stoma...

Just be honest and up front. Some ladies may not be comfy-- or they may not have an incall that is accessible if you are in a chair. But many ladies will be more than welcoming.
I have no problem seeing handicapped clients either! I totally agree with Ze!
I don't have a problem seeing someone who is handicapped either! Not one bit. And I've seen handicapped clients before with no problem.
I have and will. never been a issuer with me
like the other sexy ladies said ,,just be upfront
there is someone for every one ..

Just be shower fresh and if you can't do stairs remind me that I'll need to come down the elevator to get you when you arrive.

I have seen several different types of handicapped clients with no issue.

DFW - There you go !! You have your answer..
Dallas, not only has such Beautiful Ladies to brag about, but these ladies have a Heart too, and a good and sincere one !!
A Salute to you Beautiful Ladies (Right occasion - July 4th )
So, go out and enjoy Mate !!

Was wondering if any providers would have no problem seeing someone who has had to have both legs amputated Originally Posted by DFW Airwold
Airwold, thats a helluva beautiful sexy lady lineup right there, I dont care who you are.
Ladies, you all rock. Ain't America great.
Happy 4th of July.
Airwold, thats a helluva beautiful sexy lady lineup right there, I dont care who you are.
Ladies, you all rock. Ain't America great.
Happy 4th of July. Originally Posted by txman123
+1