Hairy pits/arms/bush

Quarterly check in. PM me
Posting my full bush on here will probably get me in trouble. Instead, here are my pubes peeking out through my bikini line.

The threads are starting to feel real trollish...
The reality is a lot of the companions who are unshaven with hairy armpits and pussies live in San Francisco, the Pacific Northwest (especially Seattle), and the East Coast. Have you considered making a special trip or flying someone out to see you?

Also, if my memory serves right, a couple providers in Austin also have bushes. Best of luck with your search Freeman.
Not a troll, faces rotate through here new ladies. Just trying to see what's out there.
The reality is a lot of the companions who are unshaven with hairy armpits and pussies live in San Francisco, the Pacific Northwest (especially Seattle), and the East Coast. Have you considered making a special trip or flying someone out to see you?

Also, if my memory serves right, a couple providers in Austin also have bushes. Best of luck with your search Freeman.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
You are correct and New Orleans, too. I'm planning a trip where I stop off in Vancouver, BC then on South that way. I was hoping either someone would come through or new here. There's a lady out of Colorado that is coming in October I'll prolly set something up with. Figured I would keep it local if I could.
Good for you! Have fun on your travels and connecting with touring ladies.