Arlington hotel with jacuzzi in room?

Anyone know of one?
Super 8s do. Large ones too. There's one in right at 360 and abrams. It's not very fancy. Maybe 2 star.
Thanks.
Love that kind of session lol. Gracy used to have an in call on Preston and GB that had a big jacuzzi in the room. Lots of good clean fun went on there !
Super 8s do. Large ones too. There's one in right at 360 and abrams. It's not very fancy. Maybe 2 star. Originally Posted by Richardtx
God, I hope there are better choices than that dump. For the life of me, though, I can’t think of any.
God, I hope there are better choices than that dump. For the life of me, though, I can’t think of any. Originally Posted by TinMan

It really is a dump. Lol!
First time there the shower handle broke and i couldn't shut the water off. Seriously! Lol!
They moved me to a non-smoking room. Big difference. That room was like brand new. Funny, they originally told it wasn't available.
  • Xman
  • 04-17-2020, 08:14 AM
The best western plus in Mansfield (287 & walnut creek), has one. It's ok.
Thre place is a dump. But the room was a non smoking room. And it was ok. It work fine for me for 2 hrs I was there with a SA girl
couple here in denton
  • Go4it
  • 04-21-2020, 09:01 AM
Best Western 183/820. Nice pool too. They used to have a day rate for it as well.
Red roof inn, in Arlington near 6 flags.
The best western plus in Mansfield (287 & walnut creek), has one. It's ok. Originally Posted by Xman
I’m starting to think this may be the nicest one mentioned so far. I’ve not stayed there, but I don’t think it’s that old and BW+ are pretty decent overall.