Fake ads on Skip the Games

Is it just me or has STG gone almost completely to fake ads? It always has lots of them but it seems like there only a few real providers on a given day. What are your thoughts? Providers, how do you get seen by us hobbyists give all the fake ads?
I never found anything of value there
Probably due to the seizure of Cityxguide.
I’ve noticed it more since COVID-19 when real providers left and only just starting to return. I am beginning to spend more time on other sites where there are fewer scammers.
STG is all fake ads. What other sites are you all using to view legit providers or FBSM? CB
STG is all fake ads. What other sites are you all using to view legit providers or FBSM? CB Originally Posted by Cinderbug

Not all are fake. I've TOFTT on a couple adds on STG that had no reviews and they all turned out to be real, but I do admit a lot seem to be fake. You have to do some research any time you see an ad on STG, and there is a bit of risk.

I’ve noticed it more since COVID-19 when real providers left and only just starting to return. I am beginning to spend more time on other sites where there are fewer scammers. Originally Posted by private87111

I saw a couple from Vegas a week ago, they were real and told me they traveled here because all the strip clubs were closed in Vegas due to Covid-19. There certainly are fake adds on SKG, but strip clubs shutting down could explain some of the new cases during Covid-19.