oily handjobs?? pic and see yall soon!!!

I have really gotten into sensual play lately..Warm coconut oil is amazing when doing handjobs!!
Guys,Have you ever had one??
Ladies,,have you ever done one?

Share your Experiences/suggestions/insights....

See yall soon!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2DF53B5F-BD7C-4811-AE23-6B9BB5EC0037.jpeg (38.1 KB, 566 views)
Yes please. Edging with an oily hj and the straight to fs when you can’t handle it anymore.
Hand jobs can be fun with, or without oil.
I'm partial to the soapy HJ in the shower or tub.
In boston had a provider due a full body with HJ at end with coconut oil. Skin was extra soft that day. Fun had by all. LOL.
cool answers!

i once gave a guy a real soapy warm bubblebath with lights out and him wearing a blindfold!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2022, 10:30 PM
I can give myself a warm slippery hj like.no.one.else, I'm still searching for that special DT headmaster that knows what she's doing and enjoys it. Sounds like a tall order in the hobby these days
I love using coconut oil ! Hope to see you while your in Houston ! Xxxo
I personally like Jojaba oil. I have moved on from Coconut Oil.
I love using coconut oil ! Hope to see you while your in Houston ! Xxxo Originally Posted by Lolove

woohooo yess be there soon!!

have fun sexy!!!!!!!!!
soon!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: png E0982C9B-C1A7-423E-97DD-E4C8F81163DB.png (280.8 KB, 123 views)
Not to be a fun-sucker or anything....

Butt be aware that coconut oil will degrade anything, ahem, made with latex, and will cause it to degrade and/or break.

Carry on.....