Tantra / Tantric

Who would you recommend for some private lessons on the Tantra/Tantric to learn control so to please a woman?
Any advice is very appreciate.
Any Goddess out there ... pm me.

Thanks,
John
I explored some of the Tantra stuff a while back. My conclusion is that Tantra, at least in the hobby, is an excuse to spend 3/4 of the session with a bunch of new-age stuff and deep breathing.

If you're actually interested in Tantra, research it outside the hobby.
I have studied Tantra for years but Tantra and Hobby have different expected outcomes. What you are likely looking for is a surrogate in tantra vocabulary.
come sit and watch one of my "sessions". I fucked a girl for 96 minutes solid before I came recently. NON FUCKING STOP!

Admission is $50 and each question is $5. I will teach you self control. Cum when you want.
LOL @ Jack...since he has brought humor to the thread, my suggestion is to crank one out before the session and you will then achieve a tantric length session.
Yeah Viq.. that is prolly cheaper
But, not nearly as funny.
  • Skipp
  • 12-21-2011, 07:16 PM
I tried only one Tantra session, and it was with an older lady and was boring and did not involve a good massage or FS. Judging from the ads, it seems like Tantra is a "new age" outlet for mostly older and often not very attractive women to use in trying to get customers. There are probably some good Tantra sessions out there to be had, but I haven't found any and haven't looked very hard, either.
LOL @ Jack...since he has brought humor to the thread, my suggestion is to crank one out before the session and you will then achieve a tantric length session. Originally Posted by Viq1970

Viq, your comment reminded me of "Something about Mary" when he rubs one out while looking at the bra and panty photos for a department store ad.....so he can be "clear headed" for is date so to speak
Then Jack woke up with pic of me in one hand and one hand on his stiff ****
Truth be told jackie poo, -- taking into consideration that your such a bad mofo and would end up beating your own gold plated wanker after 15 mins...I still don't think I could handle your awesomeness that long.
Maybe the pic of you with the Kit Kat wrapper on your P***y that you sent me.. maybe that pic since I love me some Kit Kat's. You can't handle it hun.. promise.
Just to bask in the glow of your manliness, and hear your unbelievable stories of "conquered sluts" Would be enough for me!