URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=315921
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Near airport
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, long hair, but tied in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: The photos on Mariah's profile seem accurate if not a little dated, though the one most representative of who I saw was is where she is wearing the blue jean shorts and blue slitted shirt. She is definitely a curvy lady with natural big beauties. I am sure she has hispanic heritage, she also seemed very caucasian.
Recommendation: Yes
Activities: see ROS Originally Posted by dbronze211
Since when are the guys with PA access some sort of elite class who are entitled to know what happened BCD, while the mere members get nothing?

For members without PA, I'd have to say your review is practically useless, and I feel sorry for guys who are potentially misled by your "review" and who get less than desired service, when a short list of activities might have given them enough information to make a better decision.

I do hope that the management here does not grant you PA based on your review until you remedy this situation, and provide a list of activities more informative than "see ROS".

Cheers,

bcg
Since when are the guys with PA access some sort of elite class who are entitled to know what happened BCD, while the mere members get nothing?

For members without PA, I'd have to say your review is practically useless, and I feel sorry for guys who are potentially misled by your "review" and who get less than desired service, when a short list of activities might have given them enough information to make a better decision.

I do hope that the management here does not grant you PA based on your review until you remedy this situation, and provide a list of activities more informative than "see ROS".

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Thanks for posting that, I agree. Unfortunately, that "see ROS" has become fairly commonplace in reviews posted since the big shutdown of this site a while back.