How a bunch of hagglers try to beat you down.

• Chloe
  • 02-05-2017, 09:03 AM
I usually go to social events. I love to socialize and meet people in person. After getting made fun of, a lot and publicly made fun of by people I called friends and then getting asked to do bbfs for a third of my rate I question things.

There was a chain of guys seeing certain girls after propositioning me and I said no. It was almost like they were trying to get me off my pedistool of higher rates. Like well all these other girls will let me have unprotected sex with them and charge way less....With a line to see them. All I can say is have fun seeing these people and have fun with the whole STD thing and go give it to your wife and screw up even more.

Yes I charge higher rates and yes I use protection. And no I won't be bullied on line or in person to be a cheap skanky whore.

I know you guys want it cheap and want it great but guess what that will not happen with me which is okay because you either see me or you don't. Slut shame me all you want trying to get a cheaper rate and not use protection it won't happen. And honestly using the girls on prohibited topics is sad.

I will be made fun of because of this but I don't care. The ones making fun of me are the ones doing this so let it roll.
Exactly darling - men are pigs.

I'm sure you had far too much class to point out how unattractive and probably unhealthy the other skanks were.

Good for you.
Chole, you sound like your whining because you believe other ladies were getting more attention (business offers) at the social than you. Then you speculate on them having medical issues. IMHO, this type of thread can't help your business and is telling about why, what you described, went down at the social.
The hook isn't whining, she's pointing something out.

It does stand to reason however that going to gay men's club events is not going to very well work out for a hook who's looking for quality, not quantity.

Plus most of the men on here seem to have a morbid fascination with physically repulsive females. I do believe that some of them do prefer $200 a pop hooks to hooks who work on their bodies and look good and charge more as a result. This I acknowledge but do not understand and never will.

Even if you have a shit job and can't really afford to play with hooks in the first place please remain aware that fucking an ugly hook who charges half as much as an attractive one only means you get 2 unsatisfactory experiences instead of a single outstanding one.
well yer ...plastic man ...certainly wonts slut ...shame ya an yer topic ...be worthy a discussion

...but fer ...the moment all yer ...plastic man ...wants ta know is whats be a ...pedistool ...an wheres can yer ...plastic man ...gets one?
I honestly think the listing of bbfs girls is a lie. Yeah, there are gutter whore that will do anything, but I think a lot of guys lie about it. To some it's a creepy badge of honor to pretend all these girls bb them. It's also peer pressure tactics. Seriously, I had an erie creep drive here that I made shower and still did cbj with(I'm a bbbj girl 99.9%of the time) tell me how all these girls do bbbjcimws and bbfs cream pie with him. I call bullshit! My answer was go see them instead next time. He contacted me again after that...gee...where was his line of erie girls 45mins away that will do anything for him? Why offer to drive 45mins here again?
Elsewhere there is an alert section for that type of behavior.
They only beat you down if You let them. Dont. You have to learn to blow it off and not be offended by it, they are not your target client. Im haggled much more for my other works than this business. LOL

Haggling trying to beat down a price is not exclusive to this indusry, its just the way it is. No matter what industry it is those that haggle are not your clients. Focus on your targets not all the rest.
Wow more spectacular industry advice from Elle.

I do agree that customers who know are smart enough to avoid gatherings for several reasons.

One of them is what the hook in the original post has reported to us.

The between the lines message to me is that the female hogs were running amok sucking every dick and being banged out with abandon.

That's not an attractive thing.

Many men prefer low-volume, physically attractive hookers who do not degrade themselves right in fucking front of them.

You understand this shit, I know it. I also know it's hard to get on board with this because you'll end up alienating all of the rump roasts that you like having around because it makes you look better.

My point is that it's not worth it. Keeping company with hooks that confess to strange sexual practices and who gurgle down a quart of cum a day is bound to rub off on, and devalue you.
Chloe, thanks for your remarks!
My advice to ladies in the hobby is to think long and hard about, then set your standards, and most importantly stick to em. True for any business; its too easy to lose your bearings in the muck of the moment. Occurs with hooks, small and large business owners, and national leaders.
Especially the later.
Moose
  • Chloe
  • 02-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Hey I'm not putting down people who have unprotected sex, nor am I putting down people who charge lower rates. I have had unprotected sex in my lifetime and I have also charged lower rates.

My qualm is with those who pressure, haggle, and try to forcefully get someone to do something against their will. Degrading them in the process.
My qualm is with those who pressure, haggle, and try to forcefully get someone to do something against their will. Degrading them in the process. Originally Posted by Chloe
whats in the fucks has gone ...wrong with fucking merica where its done become ...everyones duty ta express their outrage over what other people ...do or donts do?

...like payin funnels ta funnel pipe aints a ...degradin passtime ta begins with lets ...alone illegal

• Chloe
  • 02-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Chole, you sound like your whining because you believe other ladies were getting more attention (business offers) at the social than you. Then you speculate on them having medical issues. IMHO, this type of thread can't help your business and is telling about why, what you described, went down at the social. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Were you there? Idk handles just real life names and such. Were you the guy who offered 200 less than I charge and asked for bbfs and when I said no then went upstairs with a couple strippers?
  • Chloe
  • 02-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Plastic man please type in English so I can understand your posts. There is spell check and everything now a days. It took me 3 years to understand OSDs posts lol.