Who's Your Daddy?

How do you feel about being called Daddy by a sexual partner - positive, negative, or neutral?
Yuck, creepy!
How would a provider feel about a client calling her "mommy"
How do you feel about being called Daddy by a sexual partner - positive, negative, or neutral? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You know my reply......
negative
Yuck, creepy!
How would a provider feel about a client calling her "mommy" Originally Posted by wingtown69
I dont Think they would mind
Call me anything you want as long as the sex is good.
I don't have some incest fetish... i think Daddy style Dominants are hot.
I'll call a guy Richard Nixon while he spanks me and calls me Tippy Gore if he wants lol...
I just care that he's happy and sex is fun.
Whale noises, and deportations. Music to my ears whew

I don't have some incest fetish... i think Daddy style Dominants are hot.
I'll call a guy Richard Nixon while he spanks me and calls me Tippy Gore if he wants lol...
I just care that he's happy and sex is fun. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
I love this
like it.
Don't matter as long as I cum hard
Hate it, I'm white.
Not for me........
I experienced being called Daddy by a partner for the first time recently. It was different but I got used to it quickly. She had also told me about the whole daddy dom / little girl thing she was into so it wasn't a complete surprise. Can't say if I liked it or not. Perhaps if I were with another girl into similar things, I would come to like it.
Not really into it, I won't stop a partner from saying it though. I have seen some Hispanic providers that said, "Ay Papi." I don't speak spanish so I don't know if the context is the same, but that was really hot.